A fly commited suicide in my room....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
He flew directly into the mirror several times....
Bzzzz....
Bzzzzz....
Bzz....

and silence. I don't know if he did it on purpose.

I didn't feel bad 'cause the fly, quite frankly, was annoying. But then I thought, what is the fly was Bono? Or one of Bono's relatives? Or a re-incarnation of Bono's spirit? Or.....

all creatures great and small

Today I saw the saddest thing. By the sidewalk, a rat was making its last efforts to move. Flies were already feeding on its body. Despite all the negative connotations we have about rats, and how gross their tails look, this one looked cute and pitiful, a lot like Stuart Little. Anyway, I was torn between feeling sorry for the tiny creature and disgust at it being a rat. It was very, very sad. When I walked past it again at the close of my day, it had died. I stopped a long while to blow at it, see if it would move, and said a short prayer for it. Sigh.

foray

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
He flew directly into the mirror several times....
Bzzzz....
Bzzzzz....
Bzz....

and silence. I don't know if he did it on purpose.

I didn't feel bad 'cause the fly, quite frankly, was annoying. But then I thought, what is the fly was Bono? Or one of Bono's relatives? Or a re-incarnation of Bono's spirit? Or.....

perhaps he thought the fly in the mirror was a she fly and well...:der:

Flies%20Ms.jpg

I was laugh about this thread but after beans post I just got the hebejebes. *shuddlers. :yuck:

daisybean said:
I once saw two flies getting busy...:love:
Me too. It was...interesting but rather annyoing since they had to do it on the magazine I was just reading. :tsk:

Re: all creatures great and small

foray said:
Today I saw the saddest thing. By the sidewalk, a rat was making its last efforts to move. Flies were already feeding on its body. Despite all the negative connotations we have about rats, and how gross their tails look, this one looked cute and pitiful, a lot like Stuart Little. Anyway, I was torn between feeling sorry for the tiny creature and disgust at it being a rat. It was very, very sad. When I walked past it again at the close of my day, it had died. I stopped a long while to blow at it, see if it would move, and said a short prayer for it. Sigh.

foray

That story IS really sad.. I absolutely love rats. They're wonderful, cuddly pets. :heart:

I bet you're all just :barf: right now. :p

daisybean said:
I once saw two flies getting busy...:love:

i once saw two sea snails gettin' busy..... it was in science class... and i was bored, so i was watching the fish tank. and they were just... on top of each other..... :huh:

as for the mouse story, yesterday when i was walking home, i saw a dead little mouse on the sidewalk. it couldn't have been more than this big: l----------------------l, with its little tail wrapped around him. there were flies surrouding it. :sad:

and the week before that, i saw a dead cat, (roadkill) on the side of the street. i mean, its bad enough with dead squirrels, or skunks, but i mean, who could kill a cat? okay? thats just so wrong!!!!

:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom