a different kind of addiction...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

netwhore

The Fly
I'm addicted to Pepsi. I need to break it. I hate the caffeine withdrawals when I try to stop. Anyone here have an addiction they'd like to kick but can't?
pepsi.gif

[This message has been edited by netwhore (edited 03-22-2002).]

My addictions:

- Chocolate
- Interference
- U2 (music, etc.)

redface.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

-This place...I think the only way I can stop this addiction is if someone came in and physically smashed my computer up.

-Diet Coke with lemon

-Poetry

-Music

-Chocolate

Originally posted by netwhore:
I'm addicted to Pepsi. I need to break it. I hate the caffeine withdrawals when I try to stop. Anyone here have an addiction they'd like to kick but can't?
pepsi.gif

[This message has been edited by netwhore (edited 03-22-2002).]
yes to pepsi

NETWHORE: You should start smoking cigarettes. That will make you forget about the caffeine withdrawals.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

YAY PEPSI for me!!!!!!!!!!!

(but I drink the caffine free pepsi...no caffine withdrawal here! LOL)

Hmmm, addictions... I can shake them for a while but then they start up again...

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
Coca-Cola
An online text-based game called Utopia
Sprite comics
ICQ, MSN, and otherwise chatting
Ice Cream bars, 2-bite brownies, otherwise food related products that people shouldnt eat 24/7
Interference (note this is my 800th post)
Using music to escape from horrible horrible reality
Magic: The Gathering, and trying to beat my friends, which requires obtaining more/newer cards, costing me horrible ammounts of money, M:TG also called 'cardboard crack'
Complaining (yes, if you knew me, youd agree)
Worrying (again, just onea those things)

I probably have more, I might fill out this list a little bit more later on... or maybe not... whatever works... lol

Back
Top Bottom