A Call for proper confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Yes...

None of this crap about confessing cravings for food or whatever.

We want real confessions peoples!!

If I fall for "My big confession" and its something about drinking too much Coke or something one more time I am going to scream!!

I urge you peoples! Dont reply to shit posts that do this! Lets save this forum, it used to be so good!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

ok...

Confession:

I dont think I can watch Big Brother Uncut anymore cos its too raunchy and makes me miss sex which I might add I havent had since August last year!

*I need a lie down...

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

you haven't had your ex since August last year???

what kind of a confession is that ??

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

When I was at university, there was this girl who lived in my hall that would go to frat parties with me every weekend. I was really excited for this particular party, but when I went to my friend's room, she was already trashed. She said she didn't want to go to the party because she figured she'd get taken advantage of in her drunken state. I wanted to go to the party so bad though that I told her I'd watch out for her.

Not long after we got to the party, a couple guys grabbed me and started to dance...couple other guys did the same with her. Then all the guys left except for one, who was still dancing with me. We were grinding and getting kinda hot, and my friend came and pushed me down to the floor and stepped in my place to dance with him. I got pissed off, and she called me a bitch and told me to leave her alone because I wasn't her mother...so I stopped watching out for her as closely I said I would, and she ended up going home with the guy and losing her virginity. I HAD seen them leaving and tried to go after them, but I got blocked by some guys and couldn't move. By the time I got to the door, she was long gone. She ended up blaming me for everything, but she embarrassed me all to hell and almost got me arrested at a frat party later on, so I guess we are even.

But...yeah...I guess it's pretty much my fault that she lost her virginity (though I always deny it when she mentions it).

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 04-28-2002).]

Fine, I've already confessed on this topic here before (and April heard about this one last night, hehe).

I had a dream the other night that I was continually hanging around my professor's office (someone I have quite a thing for) either naked or in slutty getups--a la victoria's secret. Not much else happened but he did decided to join me in my naked splendor. Then the next day I'm sitting in class (and as usual trying to keep my head out of the gutter) and thinking to myself that I'm such a horrible person, lol. Lord help me.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 04-28-2002).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
When I was at university, there was this girl who lived in my hall that would go to frat parties with me every weekend. I was really excited for this particular party, but when I went to my friend's room, she was already trashed. She said she didn't want to go to the party because she figured she'd get taken advantage of in her drunken state. I wanted to go to the party so bad though that I told her I'd watch out for her.

Not long after we got to the party, a couple guys grabbed me and started to dance...couple other guys did the same with her. Then all the guys left except for one, who was still dancing with me. We were grinding and getting kinda hot, and my friend came and pushed me down to the floor and stepped in my place to dance with him. I got pissed off, and she called me a bitch and told me to leave her alone because I wasn't her mother...so I stopped watching out for her as closely I said I would, and she ended up going home with the guy and losing her virginity. I HAD seen them leaving and tried to go after them, but I got blocked by some guys and couldn't move. By the time I got to the door, she was long gone. She ended up blaming me for everything, but she embarrassed me all to hell and almost got me arrested at a frat party later on, so I guess we are even.

But...yeah...I guess it's pretty much my fault that she lost her virginity (though I always deny it when she mentions it).

Ha ha - you are unregistered!!!!

One time...

O.K. seriously - why is it "Your fault" she lost her virginity - losing virginity cannot be blammed on someone completely outside of the "two that Tango."

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Ha ha - you are unregistered!!!!

One time...

O.K. seriously - why is it "Your fault" she lost her virginity - losing virginity cannot be blammed on someone completely outside of the "two that Tango."

Yeah, I couldn't get my password to work all afternoon...*lol*...Dad said they must have cut me off!
biggrin.gif

She says it's my fault because I had told her I'd watch out for her so that nothing happened to her.

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Fine, I've already confessed on this topic here before (and April heard about this one last night, hehe).

Good thing our friend Diamond is taking a hiatus from the forum, hehe
wink.gif

I don't have any confessions, peoples. Move along, move along.
tongue.gif

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

Well, it would beat dragging old threads out anytime.

I could do some major confessoins, but i'd probably end up a laughing stock for the entire forum (or a weirdo at best), so i'll pass.

ok here's a couple of good ones....
-when I was a baby I drank gasoline and scared the hell out of my family
-I once ended up walking over 10 blocks to get back to my hotel at 4 O Clock in the morning, here are the details that make it freaky....this was in Mexico City, and I was wearing a tuxedo and I was completely shitfaced
-I'm clinically hyperactive and have been on several kinds of medications over the years, none of them work....
-I've gotten arrested and jailed in both the US and Mexico (I'm not bragging)
-I've slept with somebody from this forum..

Well I went and posted some thing I think is a serious confession. But I see allot of times people don't respond to serious stuff as much. People would much rather be goofy. I should know because I am goofy allot. The only problem was that I labeled the topic wrong. It was suppose to be 'to satisfy bono_man.....' Duh

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 04-30-2002).]

Originally posted by mikal:
You don't like my old threads?
wink.gif

Nothing against your old threads in particular, i just think it's better we come up with new ideas instead of bringing up old stuff.

I loved your last reply in your "whore" thread. Good for you!

Originally posted by U2girl:
Nothing against your old threads in particular, i just think it's better we come up with new ideas instead of bringing up old stuff.

I loved your last reply in your "whore" thread. Good for you!

Thanks!
smile.gif

I had a dream the other night that I was continually hanging around my professor's office (someone I have quite a thing for) either naked or in slutty getups--a la victoria's secret. Not much else happened but he did decided to join me in my naked splendor. Then the next day I'm sitting in class (and as usual trying to keep my head out of the gutter) and thinking to myself that I'm such a horrible person, lol. Lord help me.

Oh I remember that one!! Still going on huh? Why dont you try to seduce him?

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by EdgeVox:
ok here's a couple of good ones....
-when I was a baby I drank gasoline and scared the hell out of my family
-I once ended up walking over 10 blocks to get back to my hotel at 4 O Clock in the morning, here are the details that make it freaky....this was in Mexico City, and I was wearing a tuxedo and I was completely shitfaced
-I'm clinically hyperactive and have been on several kinds of medications over the years, none of them work....
-I've gotten arrested and jailed in both the US and Mexico (I'm not bragging)
-I've slept with somebody from this forum..

Freak!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by bono_man:
...makes me miss sex which I might add I havent had since August last year!

Alright... who'd you sleep with last August??? Something you need to confess to me????? lol
biggrin.gif

*Hasn't had sex since December.

------------------
Game On!

Originally posted by bono_man:
Oh I remember that one!! Still going on huh? Why dont you try to seduce him?

Hehehe...yeah, if it were that easy, it would have been done by now! Unfortunately for me, I'll be having my third class with him next fall. But I do have an appointment with him tomorrow to discuss my paper that's due Friday.
wink.gif

*Hasn't had sex since August 2000...
icon38.gif
god help me

Maybe this should be a sexless anonymous confessional... lol

It's not really annoymous is it?

Uhm... well... the fact that I have never met you could maybe make it anonymous? But then I have met jonbonojovi_man.... crap! FINE!
mad.gif
*Just had sex.

Hehehe...yeah, if it were that easy, it would have been done by now! Unfortunately for me, I'll be having my third class with him next fall. But I do have an appointment with him tomorrow to discuss my paper that's due Friday.
wink.gif

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
wink.gif

That's all I gotta say about that! lol

*hasnt had sex...

Now then. Hmm confessions eh? Well for one Im too damn scared of what people will think of me to ever make a sincere confession. However, I guess I can tell you all that Im a stupid fuck for loving somebody I met online who's abused by their father, fact of the matter is Ive pretty much been the one keeping them going and I can pretty much feel that things arent going to work out (although I would give everything so they would) and hmmm yeah its really fucking up my emotions and I just cant deal with anything anymore. Im horribly emotionally drained, Im doing shitty in school, my parents are telling me to work harder and get a job, my friends, well what friends I never see them outside of school, I spend all my time at home in front of this damn box, I swear to god Im just going to break down into a quivering mass of mindless babble one of these days and theyll have to take my twitching semi-concious carcass to some mental institution to try and figure out what the hells wrong with me... lol bahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate the internet and all its done to me. I hate the institution which is the school board. I hate society for being superficial and for having no moral core whatsoever. and I hate being smart and having to look at everything and see how corrupt everyone is, and how I have to face shitloads of injustice from people who see nothing wrong with the way they are, see nothing wrong with treating everyone else like shit, see nothing wrong with making stupidass critcisms without having any grounds whatsoever and resort to childish name-calling but dont even do it well because they lack the intelligence to think up a witty insult YET STILL are so completely entertained by their own jeers to even listen to the barrage of threats and insults being thrown at them from other overly agressive people... I mean what the hell is wrong with everyone... Nobody can say anything without someone being offended, and nobody can even be nice to someone without being taken advantage of and stabbed in the back... I just dont know ... I have no faith in the world anymore... I have very little faith in anything... Honestly I would rather be stupid and ignorant and still be entertained then see all the complete and utter idiots out there fucking up the world I live in and making my life just that much harder... I honestly dont know what to think anymore... I try so hard to stick to my principles, I try so hard not to sell out and become just like everybody else... but it is sooo hard...

Fuck it all... Ill be around but I dunno... dont expect to hear from me for a while...

oh matey
those things get to many of us, believe me. dealing with it and how you act in the world around you is the hardest part.

im sorry about this person you've met online. the internet can be very bad at times, but it can also open up opportunites that we would never have had. if that situation is causing you too much pain, you may need to step away. look at what its doing to you and your health. if you're sitting around online waiting to have a life, its not going to help you whatsoever. you must step away if you think its gotten to a point that you can't control anymore.i'd take a long break from the net, if i was you.

don't carry the world on your shoulders, matey.

zoomanda@yahoo.com if you need to chat

Back
Top Bottom