*%#@!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I swear a lot. And I mean A LOT. In English and in my language. When my older sister visits me, I'm all :angel:, which leads me to my second confession...I'm a hypocrite (just to her, though). :uhoh:

I have to stop...or minimize the swearing. :reject:

Re: Re: *%#@!!!

bonosloveslave said:

I would recommend the first, you might as well break the habit now before you have kids......

:eek: I never even thought about that. You're right, I should :silent:....right now.

I swear a lot...I said "fuck" in front of my dad the other day, and he said that I really should start watchin' my mouth more. :uhoh:

I've always been a nerd

When I was little, my dad and I had an agreement. Every five times he swore, I got a book. Every single time I swore, a book was taken off the tally. I forget how long this went on, but I ended up with at least 75 books. Maybe more.

My geekiness has been developing for a long time.

i used to swear alot til daisy told me she didnt like it. well its not like i would swear in front of her literally but she still heard me. so for her i stopped swearing in front of her, and as a result, i dont swear as much as i used to.

I dont swear

I think I cursed once infront of my mum and I got a big lecture we arent allowed to say certain parts of the male/ female anatomy in our house because my mum won't let us and she'd get really angry now I dont say them either :shrug:

An :angel: I am

dizzy said:
I swear a lot.

When I saw this I swear I thought this in my head "Man you don't even fsking know" I am sooooooooo bad. I was in the air force but with my mouth you would have thought I was a salior. I have swore ALOT in the last 48 hours.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

interesting thought.........getting fined for cursing in the library:hmm::hmm: that would be quite amusing:yes:

There are old laws still out there related to that - I think it was in Michigan a few years ago, some guys were canoeing and being rowdy and swearing, and some lady camper reported them and they got charged on some old law that says you can't swear in front of a lady......

bonosloveslave said:

There are old laws still out there related to that - I think it was in Michigan a few years ago, some guys were canoeing and being rowdy and swearing, and some lady camper reported them and they got charged on some old law that says you can't swear in front of a lady......

:hyper: hehehehheheheheheh :evil:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i have a terrible salior's mouth. i find myself swearing in front of my nieces and nephews and have to quickly make up a different word to cover it up..*oops* :ohmy:

ahhh yes...the "shit...no I said shoot" cover up. I just heard a mom use that at Disneyland last week. :yes:

I want to stop swearing. :| I don't do it at work, but when I get home or in the car. :censored:

My 11 year old son has picked up the habit. :scream: :no:

Martha, the deal with your dad is a good idea, but I would have to change it to money or ps2 games instead of books.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom