2nd best...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
How do I live life when I know the woman I love only sees me as second best. She always laughs when I say this, but I know it's true. What's true is I am only second on the list to Bono.

Especially now with his new hair cut! I quote from PLEBA, "God his hair looks so good." She never says my hair looks good. Now Bono for some reason comes to Grand Rapids, Michigan? I can only wonder what really is going on here. It's just something I needed to get off my chest. Thanks for your ears.

:)sexywink: :p )

It's ok Phil it's just not possible for any guy to really compete when Bono is in the picture :wink: Helps any my guy feels he comes 2nd to Bono too :giggle:

Btw might want to look into the coincidence that Bono had "business" in Michigan :shifty:

:lol:

Well, think of it this way, at least you're as high as #2. You could be #5, behind all four of the boys...:wink:

Just think...you beat out Larry, Edge, and Adam! Quite an accomplishment.

:lol: Trust, me, I meant that as in "God his hair looks good (because it's looked like shit since PopMart when it was still normal and ANYTHING looks better than the way it's been lately)" Notice that the post did not contain any drool or licking smilies!

Oh, and for the record, I said Phil's hair looked good last week! He said he needed a haircut, but I said I liked it when it's short, but still curly, but not TOO long and fro-esque.

Got Philk? said:
See, I may be number 3 or 4 b/c of her cats...:|

Nah, cats don't love back. I may be obsessed with animals, but I know they're only in it for food and head scratches.

If I had a puppy, then you might be in trouble...

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwww come on every girl needs an adorable puppy! :cute: :giggle:

Of course! Here she is, my hypothetical baby Tango

IMG_0027.sized.jpg

Here's my confession: at this point I'm WAY more excited about getting a dog than the possibility of having kids :reject:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

Well, think of it this way, at least you're as high as #2. You could be #5, behind all four of the boys...:wink:

Just think...you beat out Larry, Edge, and Adam! Quite an accomplishment.

He beat Paul McGuinness as well!

The big question is, is she 2nd best, too? Right before the first concert we saw this year, my wife asked me if I would kiss Bono if I had the chance.....and I couldn't say 'no'.....:reject: :shifty:

:wink:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Of course! Here she is, my hypothetical baby Tango

IMG_0027.sized.jpg

Here's my confession: at this point I'm WAY more excited about getting a dog than the possibility of having kids :reject:

Awwwwwwww what a precious puppy! :cute: There is no way anyone could say no to that little one.

Btw I think it's a normal feeling to be more excited over getting a dog than having kids right now. You are young and will soon take a really big step in your life. Have already stated that when I get my puppy it will be our "child" for a few years,lol.

Utoo said:
The big question is, is she 2nd best, too? Right before the first concert we saw this year, my wife asked me if I would kiss Bono if I had the chance.....and I couldn't say 'no'.....:reject: :shifty:

:wink:

Are you kidding? BONO???? NO WAY!!!

Now, the Edge? :hmm:

And as for that dog. I could understand if I was 2nd behind him/her. :D

Back
Top Bottom