"24"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I admit it...

Fox's "24" TV show makes me more paranoid than "The X-Files." :yikes:

It's not even about the terrorist threat Jack Bauer's always up against.

I freak out everytime I discover more details about the shadowy matters in Presdient Palmer's professional and personal life... Sherry Palmer, the "mastermind" behind attempts at Palmer and U.S., his supporters and colleagues... makes me think that such conspiracy is likely in real life. :uhoh: :yikes:

"24" is back on next week! :hyper: :uhoh: :yikes:

:help:

I watched the first 3 episodes this season, then I missed 2, and I haven't been able to figure anything out since then. I have given up.

I think I'll just wait for the DVD set to come to my library.

Don't worry about conspiracies, they only happen on tv and in the moves, relax...did you hear something?:shifty:

I loved the first season.

Last week, I had to take a cab, and I was thinking, you know, it would be sooooo easy for this guy to just kidnap me or God knows what. 24 makes you paranoid, it's true.

Man, I love that show. Can't wait till it starts again. It's one of a few I actually don't make any plan's, in order to watch. It is a bit distrubing at times, because it's not too far from real life.

I saw the first few episodes of the first series in the US, but then missed a couple of episodes and decided I couldn't catch up. :slant: :(

I've watched season 1 and 2, and I made my mom to watch the season 2 finale.

Now, we see together season 3

season 1 ruled, especially the finale.
but season 3 is really haunting... Jack is one of the bad guys (or not? :shifty: )

Elisha Cuthbert :drool:

Back
Top Bottom