You must have been a beautiful baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can have my blonde :lol:

I was born with black hair, it fell out, then came white hair which turned into a very light blonde when I was a little girl. I was blonde like straw while in school. Later I started to dye my hair because I didn't want to be blonde. Now when my dye is starting to grow out a very boring blond-ish grey comes out, uggh.

I have no idea what color my hair really is any more! :lol:

I'm still amazed I was once a blonde.

My mom tells me I had a platinum streak in my hair for a while, but alas, I don't have photographic evidence of that. Why, genetics, why? Why would you take me from punky platinum streaks to mousy brown?

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch. :(

... but I guess it's a fair trade, since I at least got to keep the blue eyes. ;)

Brown hair and blue eyes :drool: :drool: :drool:

I've been blonde my whole life, but it has darkened a little with age. *pause* Well...not entirely true. The majority of the length of my hair looks nice and light, probably from sun exposure...but the new hair (my roots) comes in darker. People thought it was actually a dye job growing out. :huh: It looked so mousy and blech. :( Because of that I've been dying my hair blonde to try to even the color out and make it look more natural. Go figure! :rolleyes:

I was blonde as a child too, then it gradually darkened. I used to dye it all the time to keep the blonde, but once I went red, I never went back :hmm: I'm brunette now and love it.

Baby

116mm82.jpg

Ballet at maybe three or four

21nh2xi.jpg

and then it got ugly

No scanner, so we took some pictures of photos. Will try and post pics of Maddy & I by the end of the week.

Great thread :cute:

The pics are almost as cute as the ones in the cat thread. ;)

Parents: "Hey, kids...want to do something really fun?"

Kids: "What?"

Parents: "Peel all of this old wallpaper off of the walls! You get to destroy it! AND...we will let you stand on the counter while you do it!!!"

Kids: "Oh my gosh, really?!?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Crafty parents...:mad: :lol:

My sister on the left, me on the right:

232323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C2%3A97%3B%3B5ot1lsi

My mother titled this "Winnie" as she thought I looked like Winston Churchill! :lol:

winnie.jpg

My grandmother "Ma" and me at her farm in Virginia:

maonswing.jpg

And .... I was one sexy mama even at 1!

bathingbeauty.jpg

Hey, MsPurrl -- I found our first day of school picture -- you circa 8th grade? Want I should share that one?

:love: I LOVE this thread!!!

Ok, here's my show and tell....

The newborn Gluey
scan0001.jpg

The 1st birthday Gluey
scan0003.jpg

The 18mth Gluey
scan0002.jpg

The 4yr old Gluey
scan0004.jpg

The Fairy Gluey aged 3 & 7
scan0005.jpg