Who do you look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Borat.gif

:ohmy: I've gotten Bono on a bad day.... Robin Williams on a good day... or, my personal fave, Don Henley with a hangover.

*...thank you... thank you.... I'm here all week, try the veal.

I have been told by my former boss when I worked at HollyWood Video that I looked like Gomer Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.

IMG_59988.jpg

Me

fmj.jpg

Gomer Pyle

I got Bill Hader a few weeks back, but I think it was only because we were seeing who could raise one of their eyebrows. Older ladies also tell me I look like Donny Osmond. when my hair was shorter, I even got Johnny Knoxville a couple times. I dont think I look like any of them. I mean, those three guys dont even look like each other :shrug:

So i just took a quick photobooth shot and then tried that celebrity look alikes thing you did.

Jason Schwatzman, Jesse McCartney, Jet Li (wtf?), Viggo Mortensen, George Cloony

:scratch:

it goes more along the lines of pose and face structure. it searches for key facial features (position of eyes, cheek bones, hairline, proximity of features etc.)

So it may not look exactly right, but it is the closest to facial structure

I did one a few years ago, and one of my top matches was Keith Urban. I'm a girl. :lol:

51E46B06BRL._SS500_.jpg

I thought at the time that it was maybe because our hair was similar...? :lol:

I wasn't *too* offended, he is kinda pretty. :wink:

it searches for key facial features (position of eyes, cheek bones, hairline, proximity of features etc.)

Ya, i'm pretty sure it was the hair that got the match on pretty much every one. Even the George Cloony photo was some goofy highschool picture with longer...bangs.....or whatever you call them on a guy

I did one a few years ago, and one of my top matches was Keith Urban. I'm a girl. :lol:

I thought at the time that it was maybe because our hair was similar...? :lol:

I wasn't *too* offended, he is kinda pretty. :wink:

If I told you this person had boobs and a vagina, you probably wouldnt argue with me

51e46b06brlss500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom