Which American accent do you have? Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Midland

("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.

My Results:

Northern

You have a Northern accent. That could either be the Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland/Buffalo accent (easily recognizable) or the Western New England accent that news networks go for.

*ding ding ding* We have a winner!

Northern

You have a Northern accent. That could either be the Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland/Buffalo accent (easily recognizable) or the Western New England accent that news networks go for.

Midland

("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.

WildHoneyAlways said:
My Results:

Northern

*ding ding ding* We have a winner!

Me too ...

elevated_u2_fan said:

what's wrong with that? would you rather say "A'boot" like me? :wink:

besides, the ladies tell me spanish accents are "teh sex" :sexywink: (I have no idea if I said that right :reject: )

I love Canadians :heart:

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Midland

AKA

The "I could work for
logonpr125qz9.gif
" accent.

Northeastern

This could either mean an r-less NYC or Providence accent or one from Jersey which doesn't sound the same. (People in Jersey don't call their state "Joisey" in real life)

Northern

I'm from California :der:

Dusty Bottoms said:
Midland

Same.

Northeastern

This could either mean an r-less NYC or Providence accent or one from Jersey which doesn't sound the same. (People in Jersey don't call their state "Joisey" in real life)
full_230021243.jpg

That's right, I'm pretty r-less. :)

R's are for the weak.

Northeastern

waynetravis said:
Northeastern

Ditto :up: I personally don't think British accents sound much northeastern american accents, but maybe that's just me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom