What Would Your Album Cover Look Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
My friend posted this on her Web site, just a fun thing to do to pass the time. So what would your album cover look like?

Here are the instructions for creating your own album cover:

• The first article you get from Wikipedia is the name of your artist/band.
  • The last four or five words of the very last quote on this site is the title of your album.
  • The third picture from Flickr's Explore page, no matter what it is, will be your album cover art.
  • Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.

My first album cover is attached (I don't have Photoshop so couldn't do anything super-fancy). Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Attachments

• Album Cover.JPG
    Album Cover.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 56
Hope this is big enough! Or not too big. My band is a commune in France apparently...
:hmm:

albumcover.jpg

lol, I just realized how the "LOVE" and the title line up. I must be in an emo band :laugh:

Does anyone here know how to upload photos from the desktop to this forum? I made an album cover but I can't upload it.

If you're postting using Quick Reply, hit the "Go Advanced" button, scroll down and hit "Manage Attachments." From there, you should be able to upload the file from anywhere on your computer (that's how I did it). I don't know if non-premium members can upload files, though.

Back
Top Bottom