What kind of vehicle do you drive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honda Civic Si. I got this car a little over a year ago, from my brother, it's a 2001, silver, 2 door lovely beast.

This past summer I drove an Acura TL for a while and that was very nice, but I've swapped back with my Dad since.

I am really cheap when it comes to cars and it's probably the one and only thing in my life where I live way below my means. I intend to drive this car into the ground and only then buy a new one. I'm just not a huge car person, and I've lived for most of my adult life without one. A move to a smaller town for school, that came with hideous public transit forced my environmental hand, else I'd still be carless.

Yeah, it was a sad day. They never found it.

You're a 'stang loyalist, I see. Which is admirable, but:

Friends...%20Fords%20Racecal.JPG

:wink:

lol I know, I was waiting for something like that. :p

I'm actually on my 3rd Stang right now.

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix. :love: She is the third Grand Prix that I've owned.

100_1932.jpg

She doesn't look quite that fabulous anymore...:(...but she's still in pretty good shape. She has a small chip on her hood and some of the paint in the area under the doors is peeling. :sigh: I'd love to get that fixed up. Maybe this year!

This was the first Grand Prix I owned:

Pontiac.jpg

She was an '83. I bought her from my parents for $1,000 when I got my license. T-tops and gold honeycomb rims...I was stylin'! :lol: :heart:

Last edited:
My cars are my girls! :laugh:

The only car I've owned that wasn't a Grand Prix was an '89 Beretta. I named her Gretta. That's how she is always referred to. She was my sister's car, then I bought her, but she belongs to my parents now. My dad will not give up on her! He has a '77 Chevy truck, but they also have an '01 Mustang and an '05 Grand Prix...and they still drive Gretta all the time! :lol: He has put so much work into her...and continues to do so. His big breakthrough this winter was getting her heat working again. They have this little heater that plugs into the cigarette lighter that they had been using. :lol:

I teased my parents over Christmas that I had never sold Gretta to them...technically, she was still my car. :wink: When Dad gave me a plate of Christmas cookies, I declared that our official transaction. A plate of cookies in exchange for Gretta.

I joke that I totally ripped him off. :giggle:

a 1999 Saturn SL2 w/114,000+ miles on it, has a chunk of paint missing on the right side of the bumper & passenger side mirror is dangling...both thanks to f***kers hitting my car while I wasn't in it. This isn't my car but it's identical:

car-2.jpg

& a 2008 Nissan Sentra :love: to replace my husband's '97 Cavalier:

car2-1.jpg

I too, have a 1999 saturn. It's gold. I have no clue what the model # is. I just got it from my dad. I gave him my 1998 white dodge neon to sell. I loved that car and drove it into the ground. Sunday was our last drive together. :heart:

I don't care about cars much and intend to drive the saturn into the ground as well. After this car goes I'll probably buy a new one. My sister has a white Prius and I am envious.

I have a 2007 Chevy Cobalt and a 2004 Chevy Corvette:

korvette-1.jpg

62208-01.jpg

unfortunately i dont have any pictures of the Cobalt, but its my DD and it gets 34 mpg. The vette still gets 26 HWY (if driven reasonable) and i typically drive it on nice days and when i can take the roof off or just enjoy it. Its been worth every fucking penny...

I don't even know what our car is. A mercury sable but I don't know anything about it. Phil's dad bought it used, then Phil paid it off and I inherited it via marriage, haha! My first car ever and it's probably the LAST one on earth I would have picked! It's a 2000 w/ 163,000 miles. The back is all built up so it's level (no real seat for human passengers) and covered in this thick black material, then I mounted some wire gauge panels so it looks like a frickin K9 unit, which it is.

My next car will be a Subaru Outback with mounted dog boxes behind the rear seat. I like the Pontiac Vibe but I could barely fit my groceries in there, let alone 3 dogs. I can't stand SUVs or crossovers. I loved the Subaru Forrester but the new one is too big and SUV-like now. I'd rather have a wagon or a minivan. And NO American cars.

My cars:

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe (with 3 other Interferencer's cars behind it :) )
interferencercarsatJT.jpg

I love this car. 6 years and not one single problem, ever.

My 1969 Camaro. My 3rd car I bought, I bought it in about 1981. I still have it, love it.
mybaby.jpg

The first 2 cars I bought were a Datsun 1600 and a Toyota Celica, but my camaro was my first true :heart: car.

And since we are showing vehicles from our pasts, my bike, 1982
memybikesnow1982.jpg

I sold it though. Fun times!

was that the one in the magazine? the one you built up and had running like a beast? I never did hear why you got rid of it :|

Haha yeah, it was in 5.0 magazine. Good memory.

mustmag2-12.jpg

Well, I had it for 13 years, it had like 150k miles on it and the tranny was starting to leak/go out so I decided to sell it and upgrade. Plus I wanted to go for the V-6 because the 5.0 was just sucking up gas like a mother (sounded sweet as hell though).

What do I drive? This...

NIKE_DRIVER.jpg

...about 350 yards down the heart of the fairway, every Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday during the summer.

People call me "The black Tiger Woods."

My cars:

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe (with 3 other Interferencer's cars behind it :) )
interferencercarsatJT.jpg

I love this car. 6 years and not one single problem, ever.

My 1969 Camaro. My 3rd car I bought, I bought it in about 1981. I still have it, love it.
mybaby.jpg

The first 2 cars I bought were a Datsun 1600 and a Toyota Celica, but my camaro was my first true :heart: car.

And since we are showing vehicles from our pasts, my bike, 1982
memybikesnow1982.jpg

I sold it though. Fun times!
Cute outfit! :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom