What kind of vehicle do you drive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to drive a gas-guzzling 1994 Ford Explorer. Then my parents realized that we got like... 7mpg. Sad story, I know.

Now I drive my mom's Hyundai Santa Fe.

Yeah, we like to represent Asians. Sad story, I know. :happy:

2002 Kia Sportage. It has been paid off for two years, and I hope to be able to keep it for a long, long time!

MyKia-1.jpg

A Mitsubishi Outlander (2008) which has heaps of room and a drop down tail thingy at the back which helps my German Shepherd get in after a hard day at the beach and a BMW 330 something or other (also known as the Batmobile). I love them both.

euro.jpg

hugeass most ridiculous car in the entire world, i have a love/hate relationship with it

love that everyone in my town knows i'm coming from a mile away
hate the hugeness, it requires upper body strength to lug it around a turn :crack:

I don`t have a pic and this obviously isn`t my pic. But this is exactly like my baby,I like all my things in black,in case you haven`t noticed... I can`t think of the year off the top on my head,but it`s a Camaro,and it`s black just like this...God I need to take more pics :grumpy: and I need a camera :banghead:
camaromifckgpedopt.jpg

2002 Camry, which I like more than the current generation, it looks better but doesn't have as much power, which is saying something when we're talking about two V4 models.

Back
Top Bottom