We need some new Holidays...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I say we make tomorrow Crazy Train Day. What you would do is find the nuttiest person you know, or hire a private detective to track them down, and put them on a train, preferably run by the Australian Transit Authority, and derail that son of a bitch. While it's being derailed, the titular Ozzy Osbourne song would be played. It's a win-win, guys.

I see no flaws in this plan. None. It is as perfect a plan as can be.

Either works for me. How about this - we put several crazies on the same train, no conductor at all. Let them fight it out to see who drives the train.

They would have to form a barrier between them and the snakes. Yes, there will be motherfucking snakes on that motherfucking TRAIN. Hah, see what I did there?

HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE "TRAIN" RHYMES WITH "PLANE"! And they are both used for transport! TOO FUNNY! OMG!!!!

I say after the 5th crazy is down, and we're getting to the cream of the crop, that would be a good time to release the snakes. Too soon?

Yikes, you might be right.

Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator could be a cool band name, though.

:up: I'm picturing them now, in their silvery, metallic-looking suits. The new Devo.

...National Squirrel Day. Those guys are great, and highly under-appreciated for their resourcefulness.

mfsquirrelsdayjf2thmos6.jpg

:heart:

HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE "TRAIN" RHYMES WITH "PLANE"! And they are both used for transport! TOO FUNNY! OMG!!!!

I say after the 5th crazy is down, and we're getting to the cream of the crop, that would be a good time to release the snakes. Too soon?

Eh... eh... 5th is fine, I guess. As long as they attack the passengers in increasingly gory and borderline hilarious ways. And with Snake Vision.

We also need to let them know that it is Ceti Alpha V. That has absolutely no bearing on anything, but they need to fucking know that.

Whew! I made it through the day.

How about World Soup Day? We would all eat nothing but that all day, in recognition of its vast nutrients and flavour. Soup is also highly symbolic...every bowl is different and unique. Each of us would be linked by a rich tapestry of liquid, taste, and colour...if only for a day.

Approved.
Approved.
Approved.

(I had soup for brekky this morning.)
:dance:

I say we make tomorrow Crazy Train Day. What you would do is find the nuttiest person you know, or hire a private detective to track them down, and put them on a train, preferably run by the Australian Transit Authority, and derail that son of a bitch. While it's being derailed, the titular Ozzy Osbourne song would be played. It's a win-win, guys.

In short, make Axver king for a day?

EDIT:

I just re-read the page, and saw that I indeed did approve, yet I mistakenly thought you approved.
:huh:
I am sorry.
I was unsuccessful at my attempt at humor.

:reject:

How about a National Forgive Day?

Or how about National GAF Gets To Make Out With Anyone He Wants To Day.

The rules would be I get to make out with anyone I want to.

Back
Top Bottom