Trashley - The Wedding Album Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats and stuff, but I have to mention that real fans would have asked Boner himself to make the announcement from stage during With or Without You.

Congrats and stuff, but I have to mention that real fans would have asked Boner himself to make the announcement from stage during With or Without You.

This is actually a point of contention in our wedding ceremony itself because TRAVIS doesn't want ANY With or Without You anywhere near the wedding.

But I want to use this version of Pachelbel's Canon:

YouTube - Pachelbel Meets U2 - Jon Schmidt

If the concept is transferring Interference into a hall, we're going to need to spray the place for Shaun Voxes.

Damn it, I didn't even realize that was the interference color scheme I was describing :grumpy:

there's this cool band that i reckon yous shud look into, brokeNCYDE, they culd b ur wedding band

Oh man, that is such a clever name too! What kind of music do they play? I bet this could be a good thing. The best idea ever. Thank you, Danny.

Lance's mom enlisted them. Drunkenness and skeet skeet ensued.

But she had her reception at work, so.

:cute: Yay I'm so happy for you two! I love the amount of couples this place has brought together, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And if you're at a total loss and need a flower girl... :shifty:

:cute: Yay I'm so happy for you two! I love the amount of couples this place has brought together, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And if you're at a total loss and need a flower girl... :shifty:

It may be full of elitist curmudgeons like Scumbo, but it has been responsible for some great relationships. Oh modern age.

Come down from Canadaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just sent John a text about this, maybe it'll get him to post in the good ol' forum for a change.

Leave Canada? In the middle of February? Yes please. Although it might be slightly weird for the flower girl to be older than the groom.

Then again, anything's possible. :wink:

I just sent John a text about this, maybe it'll get him to post in the good ol' forum for a change.

Leave Canada? In the middle of February? Yes please. Although it might be slightly weird for the flower girl to be older than the groom.

Then again, anything's possible. :wink:

Haha! Oh dear. Now that you mention it, I hadn't told him yet, hadn't seen him around in the last couple of days while I've had time to talk.

Ok, we're talking about Northwest Indiana, it's not exactly the greatest upgrade. Psh, you and my 9 year old brother will be ADORABLE together :wink:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!? :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It would be wrong if I didn't say this. Oh please can I be a bridesmaid, I've already got three dresses. :loser:

:cute:

If you can find Travis a fourth groomsmen then yes.

ETA: This post was made at 2:12 AM :wink:

Haha! Oh dear. Now that you mention it, I hadn't told him yet, hadn't seen him around in the last couple of days while I've had time to talk.

Ok, we're talking about Northwest Indiana, it's not exactly the greatest upgrade. Psh, you and my 9 year old brother will be ADORABLE together :wink:

Oh you're right. Hawaii wedding? :D
And hey, I've been told I look about 15 (and I'll be 21 in two weeks, funtimes yo). If I play my cards right I'm sure I can lower that to 12/13. :wink:

The Trashley bus is heading to good places! Congratulations, you gorgeous pair. :hug:

Personally, I like Sapphire blue. I wore white, so it fitted in well. If it were an off-white dress I'd have gone for a warm colour. I think white needs a cool colour to complement though. So.... Ashley, have you thought about yours yet?

Aw this is so cute :cute: Congrats guys!

As for the colours, it'd be pretty hillarious to have an Inteference coloured wedding. Tbh I do think IF Blue is pretty awesome.

:hmm: now who are gonna get married first? Kheen or Trashley?

The Trashley bus is heading to good places! Congratulations, you gorgeous pair. :hug:

Personally, I like Sapphire blue. I wore white, so it fitted in well. If it were an off-white dress I'd have gone for a warm colour. I think white needs a cool colour to complement though. So.... Ashley, have you thought about yours yet?

Oh that does sound pretty.

I was just talking about that last night, the answer is, no, I have not. I don't even know where to begin with the dress save white.

I remember being young and in love once. Pff. : oldandbitter : :lol:

In all seriousness, may you see and do everything you want in life and have an amazing time doing it together. Congrats! All the best :)

Back
Top Bottom