Ticket Exchange Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Horizon40

The Fly
So, I'd rather sound dumb here than over e-mail with a stranger. I have a question that'll probably come off as stupid, but I'm new at this, so here goes: I found a set of Killers tickets online, and I want to make an exchange. The guy who has the tickets asked me to make my deposit and gave me his e-mail. Do I use Pay Pay for this
eusa_eh.gif

I'm sitting here with a friend, and we're both clueless. Laugh away, but please try to answer
icon_biggrin.gif

:lol: I would have no idea what to do either... maybe, email him a cheque?! :huh:

Make sure you trust this person though before you do this. You can use paypal, it would probably be the safest way, because you can open a dispute in paypal if the items are not delivered to you. Ask him for his paypal email address then you can go to your paypal account and send the money to him that way.

cash is the way to go. go with a friend, preferrably a big, mean looking friend, meet the dude, and walk away with tickets in your hands.

cash is the way to go. go with a friend, preferrably a big, mean looking friend, meet the dude, and walk away with tickets in your hands.

Exactly.

Especially if the email he gave you was urasucker@scam.com.

It sucks, but it's hard to be 100% confident about an online transaction with a random individual regarding tickets.

Back
Top Bottom