Thunder Snow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only school in the entire area that's open today is Travis'. We tried to unbury the car, but....yeah no. Maybe we'll try again for his next class, but that aint til 2 :hidesunderblankets:

This is pretty great. Unbridled enthusiasm. This guy is the Billy Mumphrey of our times. He's SO excited about the weather.

I always love watching this guy! He reminds me a lot of my oldest brother who is an absolute fanatic about the weather especially snow.

While I hate snow I have to admit the thunder snow was pretty damn cool the other night lol

YouTube - [HQ] Jim Cantore - Thunder Snow in Chicago Blizzard 2011

This is pretty great. Unbridled enthusiasm. This guy is the Billy Mumphrey of our times. He's SO excited about the weather.

Thanks for posting that--I was going to if no one else had! :lol: That's Mike Bettes from the weather channel with him, but you'd never know it.

We live between Chicago and Indianapolis along I-65, about 130 miles SSE of Chicago. We got snow, then freezing rain, then freezing graupel, then freezing rain, then ended up with about 5 inches of snow that is like concrete and very difficult to shovel or even use a snow thrower--can walk on the surface of the snow without breaking through! We don't have a garage, so we had a big blue tarp over the Sportage. When I went out to get groceries yesterday afternoon, the wheels were frozen to the driveway, and the tire gate and tailgate were totally frozen shut. :huh:

Come on, spring!

The recycling just showed up on my street for the first time since the 12/26 storm. I wonder if they'll come back regularly now.

local radio station was trying to come up with names for the snow storm.

Snowmaggedon
SnOwMG
Snowpocalypse

But my favorite was:
Snowtorious B.I.G.

It's fun to laugh about our impending doom :happy:

A friend of mine came up with this: S.N.O.W. - Shitty Neverending Obnoxious Weather

Pearl said:
The recycling just showed up on my street for the first time since the 12/26 storm. I wonder if they'll come back regularly now.

A friend of mine came up with this: S.N.O.W. - Shitty Neverending Obnoxious Weather

Im hoping when I return home after a week away from NYC that they finally picked up my christmas tree. :fingerscrossed:

Im hoping when I return home after a week away from NYC that they finally picked up my christmas tree. :fingerscrossed:

168489_10150139907170934_775510933_8138258_6481501_n.jpg

nope.

Friday we got over a foot of snow, even had a snow day. Last night we had a severe thunder storm that went on for most of the night. Weather really needs to make up it's mind already. :::thinking spring::::

Back
Top Bottom