Things inside your bag/purse..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bag%20006.JPG

-wallet
-lock (for work)
-reusable bag
-keys
-tissue
-bus pass
-gum
-hand sanitizer
-hi-fi ear plugs
-water bottle
-NXNE stuff (now cleared out)
-pens
-lipstain
-lotion
-midol
-mp3 player
-eyeliner

I usually carry a messenger bag to work, but I've ditched that for the summer... I'm too lazy to take/upload a picture, but here's what I have in it:
Keys
Work badge
Stila convertible color
Lip pencil
Eyeliner
Visine - man, I thought I'm the only one who carries this around
Thierry Mugler Innocence mini perfume
Spare glasses with lens cloth
iPod shuffle
Wallet
Ricola Honey herb cough drops
My small notebook that has everything from my grocery list to stock market tips, and A-list restaurants to check out in SF, to Chris Meloni's autograph that I got when I met him in NYC
0.38 mm pens, one in blue, another in pink ink
Cell phone
PF Chang's receipt
ATM receipts
Checkbook
Always

me:

img2393s.jpg

wallet
fan
compact mirror
lotion
lip gloss
g1 cell phone
sunglasses case
sim card
passports
perfume
gum
tissues
eye drops
flash drive
ipod
headphones
pen
paper

Sweet! You get the giant headphones like mine and cram them into your purse too :lol:

my purse is extremly light,but i do have tons of junk in it...

receipts
iPod Classic
pink snakeskin wallet :shifty:
pens
keys
sunglasses
lip gloss
studio headphones
Orbitz mango burst gum
Always

thats all folks...

:drool: Details.... I need details. :yes: And pictures.... :pray: Please let there be pictures. :love:

:laugh: What details do you need? How his signature looks like? Or how I met him?

When I was in NY to see U2 during their week-long residence at the Letterman show, I took one afternoon to go to the upper west side, where SVU is known to do outdoor scene taping. I couldn't believe my luck, I walked probably about 4 blocks around Central Park West, and stumbled upon SVU shooting crew and equipment. They were taping a scene with Chris Meloni and Ice T inside a small store. I didn't know then, but I found out later that Mariska was in the hospital that day due to her collapsed lung.

They finished taping, and I saw Ice T walk out, and then followed by Chris. I went to Chris and asked for his autograph on the one thing with paper I had with me, which was my notebook. He looked at my camera (that I still had in my hand from taking pictures of U2 at Letterman), and then said, "Why don't we just take a picture together?" So we did. The guy who took our picture (an SVU assistant) couldn't figure out how to work my camera, so Chris and I had to help him out. And he still gave me his autograph as well. He was sooooooooo cool :cute:

And then I blurted out, "Wow, I can't believe my luck today. I saw Bono earlier and now I've met you!" He smirked, and asked, "Where did you see Bono?" And I replied, "The Ed Sullivan Theater, the Letterman show" He nodded and then left for his trailer.

I don't have a picture of his signature on my notebook, but my picture with Chris is on my Facebook. Not the best picture, but oh well... I met hunky Meloni!! :happydance:

!

I was so pissed when the guy/kid at Best Buy actually made fun of me for buying the pink one! He was like, "Oh, the pink one? I guess you want to make sure no one steals it huh?" :angry: I wanted to kick him in the shins. Smug little bastard. :grumpy:

:lol:

You should have! You are the customer. If you want pink..then pink it is! :wave:

Should I start a "Things inside your wallet" thread for the boys?

Inside my wallet right now:

3 one dollar bills
2009 White Sox pocket schedule
2009 University of Illinois Spring Sports pocket schedule
Cab Company business card
Library card
Driver's license
Ticket stub for the 12:01 a.m. showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on July 15th. Theater No. 10.

I used to have tons more shit in there but I lost my wallet on my trip out to Vegas last summer and have kept it pretty clean since then.

Back
Top Bottom