The newest star of Berlin Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is so adorable. I can't believe an animal rights activist would think he's better off dead than raised by humans.

capt.sge.igf43.230307163348.photo00.photo.default-375x512.jpg

Awww he's so adorable. I wish I could keep him as a pet, he's so teeny tiny. But he'll be twice the size of me in a few months, lol.

Animal Rights Activists wanting an animal dead?? Makes no sense. So cute. I want it.

Well, in a way it made sense because they reasoned he could, like the bear Bruno, get in a kind insane due to be raised by human.

But the Zoo vet said there is no reason to put him to sleep.

I love the end of clip on YouTube when he's sprawled out on his teddy bear! :cute:

MrsSpringsteen said:
He is so adorable. I can't believe an animal rights activist would think he's better off dead than raised by humans.

I heard them say this on the news and I thought I was not hearing correctly.
That's just ridiculous, I cant believe they would feel that way :down:

Hm, one good news, Knut is doing very well (I would have liked another name, Knut is so outdated).
One bad news, Yan Yan, the 22 year old Panda bear has died for reason yet to be found out.
There was much hope that she would get pregnant. :(

redkat said:
Has anyone seen the pbs special on Peace the polar bear raised in Japan? It's such an amazing story and follows them and his progress for a few years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aew8Sw662QA

That is unbelievably cute. Polar bears are amazing. I have seen one or two in zoos but last year when I went to the Memphis Zoo they had the tank where you can see them under the water- I watched them for hours.

Ok, the video's not up on Comedy Centrals website, and of course they took it off youtube, so apparently the world is never allowed to see Stephen Colbert's mini-threatdown against this polar bear, where we see that even Stephen, is defenseless agains this little bear's cute factor.

indra said:
I love the end of clip on YouTube when he's sprawled out on his teddy bear! :cute:

:yes: I also love it when he protests at going into the water at about 2:00 in the clip.

:applaud:

Hard to believe something so criminally CUTE grows into one of the most vicious of the bear family.
:slant:

What a sweetheart he looks to be.
:love:

Back
Top Bottom