THE MOST SMASHED POST EVER?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleans

"Aye, keep your mutinous tongue flapping in your vile mouth, boy. This time we're talking the liqour, the women and the whole damn ship. My tolerance for you has reached it's end. Man the ropes, boys! We're going over!"

lol pwned

for real. that sucks though. so no reunion then? can you make the afterparty? don't high powered execs know how to teleport? those fuckers manage to be just about everywhere, especially when you don't want them to be there.

I am on a 5pm flight, hoping to make the last hour of the reunion. A few of us are going out after, I'll be there for that unless someone really nutty happens.....weather looks good in both cities, though.

I am on a 5pm flight, hoping to make the last hour of the reunion. A few of us are going out after, I'll be there for that unless someone really nutty happens.....weather looks good in both cities, though.

btw i like the blue sunflowers in your av. i hope the airline doesn't mistake you for liz. then you won't get there til next week. :(

btw i like the blue sunflowers in your av. i hope the airline doesn't mistake you for liz. then you won't get there til next week. :(

OMFG.

I usually have my shit together but, wow......just went to check my exact departure time via my e-ticket.....and, hey, good news......somehow I bought a ticket for today at 5pm, not tomorrow.

FUCKING SHIT

OMFG.

I usually have my shit together but, wow......just went to check my exact departure time via my e-ticket.....and, hey, good news......somehow I bought a ticket for today at 5pm, not tomorrow.

FUCKING SHIT

Sounds like someone could use a wormhole about now. Some good news, 5pm saturday flights are generally less busy than 5pm Friday flights - so you should be able to get a seat - and since you're changing it anyway, get an earlier flight and then tell those fuckers at work you have to leave early because - DA DA DA DA - THEY CHANGED YOUR FLIGHT!

Sounds like someone could use a wormhole about now. Some good news, 5pm saturday flights are generally less busy than 5pm Friday flights - so you should be able to get a seat - and since you're changing it anyway, get an earlier flight and then tell those fuckers at work you have to leave early because - DA DA DA DA - THEY CHANGED YOUR FLIGHT!

he don't have to tell them shit. if they question why he is bolting out of the meeting to hop in his lam, he can fire them with the snap of his fingers.

I got a flight at the correct time, but because I simply did not show up tonight, my ticket from today retained no value, so, just had to buy another ticket altogether.

This fucking trip has been jinxed from the jump.

dude, they would have charged you a date change fee if you pushed a little.

I tried, they would not budge. It's only $$$, I was more worried that I'd not find a flight at the same time....earlier would not have been possible, and later would have meant I totally missed the reunion. This way, I still have a chance to catch the tail end.

I tried, they would not budge. It's only $$$, I was more worried that I'd not find a flight at the same time....earlier would not have been possible, and later would have meant I totally missed the reunion. This way, I still have a chance to catch the tail end.

Well, then sing real loud the whole flight as a way to say "Fuck You" right back at them. Not too loud - you don't to get arrested, but let them know you're there. You know?

Make a genius playlist and just sing whatever comes on. As each song starts say, "Ohhh, nice - I love this fucking song. This Genius playlist feature is AWESOME! Dalton was right." Also, set "Cherry Pie" as the song of choice for the Genius Playlist maker.

Make a genius playlist and just sing whatever comes on. As each song starts say, "Ohhh, nice - I love this fucking song. This Genius playlist feature is AWESOME! Dalton was right." Also, set "Cherry Pie" as the song of choice for the Genius Playlist maker.

I can do that. What if Reggie is on my flight, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom