THE MOST SMASHED POST EVER?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a genius playlist and just sing whatever comes on. As each song starts say, "Ohhh, nice - I love this fucking song. This Genius playlist feature is AWESOME! Dalton was right." Also, set "Cherry Pie" as the song of choice for the Genius Playlist maker.

:laugh :*

I'd probably go for a medley with Reg - Heaven, into 18 and Life, into taht Gorky Park song - I don't think too many people would know that one - I bet Reg does. Then he'd do a drum solo and I'd get the crowd all pumped up.

I'd like to think Gorky Park was the original title for Gosford Park, but Robert Altman decided to change it at the last minute to not be too awesome.

I got a flight at the correct time, but because I simply did not show up tonight, my ticket from today retained no value, so, just had to buy another ticket altogether.

Wow this reminds me of a time I was supposed to take this girl out on a date, but I got busy with some friends and never showed up. Later that night though, I got horny so I drove over to her house to end our date with a bang.

She wouldn't let me in. I didn't know it then, but she was a fuckin' airline.

Thanks for ruining a fun thread. EDITED NAMES because, well, I was having a hoot, while y'all were so bored you were here :lmao:

(oh, and the one star rating - way too predictable guys, but I love ya all the same :hug: )

Wow this reminds me of a time I was supposed to take this girl out on a date, but I got busy with some friends and never showed up. Later that night though, I got horny so I drove over to her house to end our date with a bang.

She wouldn't let me in. I didn't know it then, but she was a fuckin' airline.

What does that make your wife?

I went through a sort of phase where I thought it was cool, but not it's mostly just irritating. I'm mostly in the Ian "it's ok to post while drinking, but it's kinda sad to drink to post" camp on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom