The Interference Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww, it's all good now.

it's quicker to heal than broken bones and isn't as immobilising.
awww yay.

though admittedly my broken bone (right arm) was minor as far as broken bones go. i was little at the time and i remember all i needed was the sling, no cast. my mom took me to a pediatrician the day it happened (i guess it was that and not the hospital) and they said i was fine :| just because i didn't bruise.

oh well, no harm done. it's not like i have limited range of motion or anything, i don't even think about it until someone brings up a broken bones topic. then it's like "ohhh yeah"

First Name: Travis

Where you live: An undisclosed safe haven in western Maryland

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Food: Pasta is incredibly vague, but let's go with that.

Hobbies/ interests: Music (currently in a band: see sig link), cartooning, script writing

Your Profession: Do I look like someone who needs to get a job?

Your Favorite TV show: House, first 9 seasons of the Simpsons

Your Favorite Book: B...ook? Are those like those rambling posts you have to carry around with you? Eew.

Your favorite type of music: Indietastic douchebag music

Your favorite movie: The Blues Brothers, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, The Great Escape, Pulp Fiction, etc. Can't decide.

Conservative or Liberal: Moderate, leaning liberal

Something you are looking forward to:
, graduation, trip to Europe in the summer

Something you want to do before you die: Illegally download an album in the state of Utah

A famous person you have met: I have a neighbor who invented a car that gets 41 rods to the hogshead. He's a local hero.

3 interesting things about you:

1) Even though I'm half German, I take great glee in blowing them up in video games. Must be an act of rebellion.
2) I have far more albums than I've actually listened to, and only bought about .08% of them.
3) I know people.

awww yay.

though admittedly my broken bone (right arm) was minor as far as broken bones go. i was little at the time and i remember all i needed was the sling, no cast. my mom took me to a pediatrician the day it happened (i guess it was that and not the hospital) and they said i was fine :| just because i didn't bruise.

oh well, no harm done. it's not like i have limited range of motion or anything, i don't even think about it until someone brings up a broken bones topic. then it's like "ohhh yeah"

aww :cute:

i pretty much feel zero effect from any very smart injuries i've ever picked up. i can claim my knee as an injury from a plane crash, except for the whole the plane never crashed and i wasn't even on it. basically, back when i did gliding i was holding one upright for it to be towed to take off, and i ran with it for too long, tripped over and sprained the hell out of my knee. vert rarely still feel it, but...yeah. usually it's like i'm really cold and my knee gets stiff and i think "now, why is it doing that? oooh, yeah!"

otherwise it's all boring stuff like rolling/twisting ankles, landing awkwardly on arms and stuff.

travis, ashley...am i going to get shot for applying the cute smiley here? :cute:

First Name: draven

Where you live:
tampa

Favorite Color: blue

Favorite Food: blood pudding

Hobbies/ interests
: driving. listening too music.

Your Profession
i own alot of convenience stores

Your Favorite TV show: farscape.

Your Favorite Book: prelude to foundation, but pretty much any work of fiction by Asimov.

Your favorite type of music:
rock, jazz, bollywood, j-pop, metal. i love old jazz from the 20's-40's, no favorites though

Your favorite movie: the crow

Conservative or Liberal : neither. both sides piss me off

Something you are looking forward to:
seeing the future

Something you want to do before you die
: fall in love again

A famous person you have met
: hulk hogan, reagan, the pope(the previous one), warren dunn.

3 interesting things about you
: your looking to the wrong person for "interesting", but oh well here goes. i like to read catalogs. even though i was born and raised on a Caribbean island, i can't swim or climb trees. i have a bullet embeded in my skull.

First Name: R...

Where you live: East Coast

Favorite Color: blue

Favorite Food: chocolate

Hobbies/ interests: photography, traveling, baseball

Your Profession : it's a job

Your Favorite TV show: Lost, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, ER (rip)

Your Favorite Book: can't really name just one but off the top of my head, maybe Little Women? Or Catcher In The Rye

Your favorite type of music: classic style rock like Bruce and U2-I like some things in all genres

Your favorite movie: On Golden Pond

Conservative or Liberal : Liberal with a few more conservative leanings on a few issues here and there. I believe in trying to live up to my standards myself rather than spending that time judging how others are living up to my standards.

Something you are looking forward to: Bruce and first baseball game of the season in the same week

Something you want to do before you die: swim with a dolphin

A famous person you have met: Bill Clinton

3 interesting things about you: don't know how "interesting" they are but I once won a spelling bee, I collect autographed books and I went to Disney World for the first time a couple of weeks ago..now I'm completely obsessed with going back

First Name: Stephan

Where you live: Vienna, Austria

Favorite Color: Blue and Red

Favorite Food: Thai lemongrass stuff or Italian Lasagne, fresh fish, antipasti

Hobbies/ interests: music, travel, read, music

Your Profession: running an indie label

Your Favorite TV show: neues aus der anstalt (zdf comedy show)

Your Favorite Book: one? you gotta be kidding..

Your favorite type of music: blues, jazz, funk, soul, trip hop, rock, roots reggae, electro, dubstep

Your favorite movie: the harder they come, scarface, fear and loathing, killing zoe, barbarella, hair, la vita e bella, imagine

Conservative or Liberal : none

Something you are looking forward to: releasing the next record

Something you want to do before you die: skydiving

A famous person you have met: George Clinton, Gisele Bündchen, Etana, Ernesto Cardenal, Mutabaruka, Shaggy

3 interesting things about you: when I was a kid, my parents took us around the world, they love to travel. I visited the the U.S. 4 times and last time I was there had the honor to play the blues piano in New Orleans. I can resist anything except temptation.

First Name: Neely

Where you live: Saint John, NB Canada

Favorite Color: Blue, green

Favorite Food: probably pasta, poutine

Hobbies/ interests: Nature, music

Your Profession : Coupon scanner

Your Favorite TV show: Lost, STTNG, M*A*S*H

Your Favorite Book: The ones I can draw in

Your favorite type of music: Whatever I like

Your favorite movie: Twister

Conservative or Liberal : Liberal

Something you are looking forward to: Concert and moving into an apartment with my bf

Something you want to do before you die: Skydive, see the Arctic Ocean

A famous person you have met: Daniel Lanois

3 interesting things about you: I have hand fed squirrels, chipmunks, chickadees, nuthatches and gray jays. I sometimes can sing good :uhoh:. I enjoy drawing and painting... though I haven't really done much of that in quite awhile

First Name: Liz

Where you live: Chicagoland area

Favorite Color: Black, White, Grey, Gold, Silver, Blood Red, Navy Blue, Dark Green, Dark Brown, Dark Purple

Favorite Food: English Muffin Pizza

Hobbies/interests: Reading, Watching TV, Surfing the Net, Chilling around Chicago

Your Profession: I rather not say

Your Favorite TV show: House, 30 Rock, CSI: NY, Law and Order: SVU

Your Favorite Book: Carrie and The Green Mile by Stephen King

Your favorite type of music: Dance/Remixes, Classic Rock/Pop

Your favorite movie: Too many to count

Conservative or Liberal: Neither...I'm not really into politics

Something you are looking forward to: U2 in September

Something you want to do before you die: Roadtrip/Hitchhike through Europe and/or the US

A famous person you have met: Jim Lovell and :bono:

3 interesting things about you:
1) Even though it's really named after a person...the town I actually live in is now related to a type of cancer.
2) When I was a toddler...I was playing with a Christmas tree and it got to a point when it actually fell on me
3) I had a sister who was given up for adoption before I was born.

What's he like?

He´s friendly, can explain an make his point very well, knows a lot about African history and is opened to discussion, if he is in the mood for it. I met him in Vienna, where he explained the meaning of InI to me at a Caribbean Cultures Conference. 3 years later I met him in Kingston.. he barely remembered, but took me to the hotel in his car after a dub poetry performance of young speakers he hosted. You can feel he´s a strong person, his strong presence.

the side story, he wasn´t allowing any pictures in the car, and I thought he maybe don´t want I take any picture at all.. oy.. maybe it was foolish to ask.. me the white tourist and all that ;) but when I had got out of the car at the hotel, and said goodbye, he said "Didn´t you want to take a picture?" I say yes, he says "do it now". So I did.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, he was with a zillion record companies and I wouldn´t even think of asking him to sign with me (sigh)

First Name - Z'Helena

Where I Live- Middle Tennessee (GO VOLS!)

Favorite Color- Royal Blue

Favorite Food- Caribbean and West African

Hobbies/Interests- Working out/aerobics, sewing, sports, reading, cooking, camping

My Profession- Clinical Nutritionist by day, full-time graduate student by night

Favorite TV Show- Law and Order (Det. Cyrus Lupo :drool:)

Favorite Book- from my childhood: anything from Judy Bloom, adulthood: anything written by authors during the Harlem Renaissance

Favorite Type of Music- old school r & b (Stevie Wonder, Temptations, Peabo Bryson, etc), blue-eyed soul (Hall and Oates, Micheal McDonald), Rock (U2 of course, The Boss, Rush), and Country Rock (Martina McBride, Leann Rimes, Faith Hill, Garth Brooks).

Favorite Movie- Squirm

Conservative or Liberal- Moderate

Something I'm looking forward to- We are going to Barbados in July to celebrate my parents' anniversary. I haven't seen my grandparents, uncles, and aunts in about 5 years, so I'm realllly looking forward to "going home" and being with my family :up:.

A famous person I have met- B.B. King (met him in Downtown Memphis)

Something I want to do before I die- climb a very high mountain

3 interesting things about me: 1) I love high heel shoes. I own close to 100 pairs and wear them with just about every outfit. 2) I went to strip clubs back in the day with my girl and guy friends.... well, those were my single days :wink: :shifty:. 3) I hate using public restrooms. I will drive to a friend's or family member's house before I use a public toilet :yuck:.

That's me in a nutshell :wave:.

Ah this one.. thanks yes. Got some more airplay. Needs more sales, of course. I was in London with Shroombab (to meet another celebrity.. we didn´t meet Annie of BBC tho) and we´re just promoting the upcoming single "The Green Series". It´s dubstep, remixed by US girl SciFiSol - check the previews on Accompong Records
- out April 28 on iTunes, Amazon, Juno Download, Digital Tunes and Chemical Records, just pick your favourite store :)
and going -> downloads, there are direct links to buy the Pharmacarma single "Everything Is a Drug". even lady gaga copied our sound!

Back
Top Bottom