The "Big Hug Thread" Pt. 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Wanted to give everyone a hug, but saw the other thread was closed, so I thought I'd posted a new one again, hope you guys don't mind :)

Weekend hugs to Shannon, Kaf, Mia, Diana, Cari, BD, Wayne, Carlos, Zuropa, Carek, Comet, FB, Ava, MsPurrl and anyone I'm forgetting right now! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No problem, we all need some TLC-hugs every now and then, right? :kiss: :hug:

Diana, Shannon, Cari, Kaffy, Carek, Quiet, Zuropa, right back at ya :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to January Star for starting a new thread....and thanks to everyone else who continues to make this thread one of the nicest on the board (if I do say so myself).

I was impressed and flattered when the 2nd part of this thread was started....now we're up to part 6(!!) and I'm overwhelmed by the over 3000(!!) responses......

This thread is now over two years old (if I'm not mistaken) and I guess it just goes to show how we all love to hug each other.

So, again.....thank you very much and HUGE hugs to everyone!

Grumpy hug for grumpy Kaf
grumpyhug.gif

:wink:

Grumpy Kafhugs :grumpy: :hug:

Tuesday hugs for everybody else :hug: :hug: :hug:

Taking some myself, too. I just really do not know what to begin with myself at the moment (does that sentence even make sense?) :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom