"Some people out there in our nation don't have maps"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw this video earlier and I was laughing so hard at how dumb she sounded. LOL

Hey, at least she's hot. So she's got that going for her... not much else.

That was so painful I couldn't watch the whole thing. :(

i personally believe that u.s. americans are unable to do so because, uh some people out there in our nation don't have maps and i believe that our education like such as South Afica and uh, the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the asian countires so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

amen.

This is an example of the type of role model we need to help lead us into the future that is after today, including tomorrow, but not of the past, and such, especially if we get past today.

Utoo said:
This is an example of the type of role model we need to help lead us into the future that is after today, including tomorrow, but not of the past, and such, especially if we get past today.

Gosh, I hope this way of talking doesn't become a trend!

zonelistener said:
What is an U.S. American?

I dunno. We have African-American, Asian-American, Italian-American...... A U.S.-American is probably the stereotype that the rest of the world has of all Americans.....which is pretty much exemplified in her.

Back
Top Bottom