Sicy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy , I don't know how you manage to keep up with this place but you do . And I don't know how you manage to put up with us but you do . :applaud:

Thank you Sicy . :hug:

Sicy is so helpful...

She has LONG since been my ebay advisor/consultant/expert :lol: Since 2006-2007 I think, when I first started selling there. Thanks for all the help, my sales have increased since your advice! And thanks for replying to every question patiently, even though it's been asked before! :D

:hug:

Sicy checks the legal smack
lifts us up when we fall back
'cos those that deal troll like trash
go whaz bam ban
to the blue crack trash can

My ramblins so poetic rap
a rhyme that somehow seems to lack
the metaphors to recreate
the motherly moderator trait
that makes sicy so oh so great.

her jokes
her style
her avi smile
keep it, keep it
keep it cool...
for you I downright ought to :drool:
sista, sista, sizzlin'

SICY!

:wink:

Sicy is so helpful...

She has LONG since been my ebay advisor/consultant/expert :lol: Since 2006-2007 I think, when I first started selling there. Thanks for all the help, my sales have increased since your advice!

She taught my mom how to sell on eBay. :D Mom loves Sicy. :love:

Yeah, she's got a bunch up! :D I love those. :love: I think my sister has gotten a little burned out on making them, but I don't think she will quit completely.

She better not, at least! :mad: :(

Thank you Sicy for putting up with some of my dumbass questions, she's very helpful. :hug:

She's always very prompt to reply when you send her message asking her something. She's also very diplomatic in the way she deals with people when threads get out of hand. She doesn't ban everyone just because someone's been a bit out of order, she just gives them a warning. I've been on some forums where the policy is like: one strike and your out.

Yeah yeah yeah.. you all appreciate me until:

A.) You get in trouble

B.) You get banned

or

C.) One of your friends get banned.

Then I'm like, the wicked witch of the west.

Yeah yeah yeah.. you all appreciate me until:

A.) You get in trouble

B.) You get banned

or

C.) One of your friends get banned.

Then I'm like, the wicked witch of the west.
such is the life of the intarwebs moderator.

i personally enjoy watching people be all two faced with people in that kind of position of power.

Back
Top Bottom