SchroederTake this quick psych test. 30 seconds only-explains alot about you..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Draw A Pig

My results:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

~Pretty Accurate~

<>

Based on this...

pictureu.jpg

I am a realist who neither fears nor avoids discussion. I am horribly insecure, and I never listen, but I get laid A LOT.

Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.
Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. Your sex life kicks the hell outta Diamond's.

Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.

Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates

i actually have a very strong sense of family and remember dates. :huh:

I'm guessing for optimal results you want to draw a long tail on the pig....

:lol: What a crap "test".

I drew my piggie's head so big that I hardly had any space left for the ears, and now I'm a poor listener according to the result :sad:

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.
Mine looked more like a cat. :lol: But I did put a little speech bubble, I had the pig saying "little piggies"

It was right about the good listener part though. And I can be pretty stubborn at times. hmmmmmm

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

How could I be friendly and distrustful at the same time?

I didn't draw anything I just answered the questions. My results were the same as Diamonds. Sorry.

I prefer my
240px-ESTP.jpg

The only result I got is this when I clicked on the link:

"Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
Event: Security Risk Found!
Risk: Trojan.Pidief.C
File: C:\Documents and Settings\876126\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5J52PTRJ\pdf[1].pdf
Computer: LT56391
User: FONTYS\876126
Action taken: Cleaned by Deletion
Date found: zondag 15 november 2009 18:57:57"

:huh: F'in pigs!!

The only result I got is this when I clicked on the link:

"Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
Event: Security Risk Found!
Risk: Trojan.Pidief.C
File: C:\Documents and Settings\876126\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5J52PTRJ\pdf[1].pdf
Computer: LT56391
User: FONTYS\876126
Action taken: Cleaned by Deletion
Date found: zondag 15 november 2009 18:57:57"

:huh: F'in pigs!!

Your internets almost caught the swine flu. :sad:

Which means...so did ours!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Back
Top Bottom