Rest in peace Mary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eltimbomofo

War Child
I have received word that Mary Katherine Walker who danced with Bono on October 7th, 2005 has died. She was 24. I took this video of the dance and talked to her for a couple minutes after the show. She seemed like a real sweetheart. I don't know if anyone here knew her, but my condolences to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6t-xSUvj68

Her family has a memorial site here. Home Page

Very sorry to hear that. It's a beautiful video of them. Bono seemed very emotional during it.

Wow, after seeing that beautiful video and her memorial site, I just got this weird chilly feeling :|

Rest in peace to Mary, such a young age to die...

OMG this is so sad, she was so young and beautiful. I was at the same show, I remember I was happy for her because Bono had picked a blonde.
I wonder what happened?
RIP U2 friend.

That is tremendously sad to die so young. :( I can't imagine the heartbreak her family and friends are dealing with.

U2-NewYork024.jpg

A picture I took before I started the video. She looks very happy there.

This is Mary Katherine's brother Bryan. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of heart for the your comments, prayers, and thoughts. Mary was my best friend and best sister a brother could have been blessed with. She had the biggest heart and loved helping others which was her mission in life. Bless all of you and your familes. eltimbomofo - Thank you for starting the post. If possible could you send me a high res copy of the picture you posted on the 2nd page of this thread? Thank you all for your time. Love, Bryan My email is bryanwalker1978@gmail.com or info@marykwalkerfoundation.org.

The foundation is our way of helping carry out her legacy and mission in helping others. 100% of proceeds go to causes she was passionate about. It will be fully transparent as well so every cent donated will be visible to anyone.

P.S. I found in her bag she always has a copy of Bono's 2001 Havard commenecent speech. U2 was her favorite band for the music and causes they cared about around the world.

This is Mary Katherine's brother Bryan. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of heart for the your comments, prayers, and thoughts. Mary was my best friend and best sister a brother could have been blessed with. She had the biggest heart and loved helping others which was her mission in life. Bless all of you and your familes. eltimbomofo - Thank you for starting the post. If possible could you send me a high res copy of the picture you posted on the 2nd page of this thread? Thank you all for your time. Love, Bryan My email is bryanwalker1978@gmail.com or info@marykwalkerfoundation.org.

The foundation is our way of helping carry out her legacy and mission in helping others. 100% of proceeds go to causes she was passionate about. It will be fully transparent as well so every cent donated will be visible to anyone.

P.S. I found in her bag she always has a copy of Bono's 2001 Havard commenecent speech. U2 was her favorite band for the music and causes they cared about around the world.

Welcome Bryan. I'm very sorry for your loss. I sent the picture you requested along with 3 others of lesser quality to your gmail account.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom