Rest in peace Mary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The websites are all very well put together, including the one by Colby, Mary's boyfriend. none of them have any indication of what happened to her. Like Amy said, not that we mean to pry, but we'd be interested to know what happened to her. It is sad she left this earth at such a young age. My prayers and thoughts go to Mary's family and friends.

wow you never really know what to say about something like this. Terrible loss and im sure the family is still sad on this day and every day they miss her. May God bless the family and keep Mary safe and close to him forever.

OMG this is so sad, she was so young and beautiful. I was at the same show, I remember I was happy for her because Bono had picked a blonde.
I wonder what happened?
RIP U2 friend.

I was there too and I remember thinking the same thing. Very sad. Life is so fragile. May she rest in peace...

ciao

hello boys..iam an italian man and i didnt know mary.obvious..i saw her in the vido with bono yesterday and here me..this is a little little tribute for a young woman...everywhere you are now mary i have been thinking of you..

Back
Top Bottom