Rad Reptiles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
So, I got a new baby today!

IMG_3387.jpg

Say hello to Magnificent! Isn't he presh? He's a wee little King Snake. This is my first time ever having a reptile, and I'm loving it so far. He's a feisty one, and has yet to sit still since I moved him to his new home.

Takin a bath
IMG_3386.jpg

Lookin sexy
IMG_3383.jpg

Wall Climbing
IMG_3385.jpg

Who else has reptiles? Post 'em! :heart:

I hate snakes, Jacques! I hate 'em!

But, seriously, I really do. I got the willies just looking at those pictures. Vile creatures.

Een! He's gonna be my date at your wedding. From what I've seen so far, he's a great dancer.
JC - thanks! I was without internet for awhile, but now I'm back online! Great to see ya :)
Shannon - oh no! he'll need to cuddle with you to keep warm, he is cold-blooded after all.
Liz - He'll get to be about 4-6 feet, but it'll take awhile. I wonder if he likes to travel :hmm: I'm sure taking him to the border would be an adventure.
GAF - can you learn to love Magnificent? :(
Cari - thanks! He climbs the wall just like your "Magnificent Dance."

Magnificent! :cute: He's all, "Oh hai! What's going on in dis thread?"

I love snakes :jealous: I've always wanted one.

:laugh:

you should be throwing new zealand dollars, because it'll be a disappointment.

plus they're coins, so it'll hurt. that would make me stop even faster, which is what you'd all want :D

i was planning on using credit...

:hmm: Too true :flirt:

I think my furrbabies would freak out :lol:

aww, your poor pup. he freaked out over a vacuum, i could only imagine what he'd do when he saw a snake.

exactly! though now it's starting to sound more like a bachelorette party and less like a wedding. hell yes! my kind of wedding :love:

now we're talkin!!!! :fuckyeah:

great name... can't say I'm a snake person, but hey, I wish you two a long and happy life together (long being the operative word... please don't let it out!)

Back
Top Bottom