Rad Reptiles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
karin
I've never seen a Chineese Water lizard before! great coloring, and back fringe!
and a very nice living set up! :up::applaud:

Thanks, dazzled :) His color would change depending on his mood. Light, bright green means content, dark colors can indicate stress, sickness, or being cold.

I wish I could have donated his whole viv but it wasn't set up to be portable.

Breaking news: one of my daughter's two baby turtles went awol this afternoon during a tank cleaning exercise. While a frantic search was underway, care was taken to avoid inadvertently stepping on the lil guy. We couldn't find him for the longest time and we had nervous thoughts that maybe the dog got him. Eventually, it occurred to someone - actually, a few of us, rather simultaneously - that he was most likely hiding in the closet. And there he was. So that ended well.

^ :cute: glad that had a happy ending!

Here's a turtle named Soup I found on Deviant Art (not my turtle)

BITE_YOUSoupbyHuman_Opium.jpg

^ lol, that turtle is all "Oh HAI!"

Here is a baby monitor, this guy was funny he would hiss at everyone but me then he got away and ran down the hall and all this girls screamed when they saw him coming it was awesome.
Reptiles001.jpg
Aww, awesome! I had a water monitor years ago. So cool. I still want to snake-nap(lol) Magnificent though :love:

Back
Top Bottom