Products that work/don't work.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is one that truly works;

eraser_product.jpg

:up:

What does it do?

Mr. Clean doesn't mess around.
The magic erasers are awesome, especially for getting scuff marks off of walls/around lightswitches and stuff.

Funny story:
Me: *looking at the Magic Eraser box* I wonder what it's made of? :confused:
Dad: Magic :D

I have a question for anyone that knows.

If I use Cascade Complete action tabs or whatever they're called, do I really not have to prewash my dishes?

Liquid Plumber...incredible! Supposedly non-toxic, as well. I still don't know how it worked. I just lined up the arrows on the can, as per the instructions, and...wooooosh...clog-free pipe.

I highly recommend this product to friends, family, associates, and people who think Drano is the way to go...I have learned otherwise.

Wow.
A few days ago, I picked up a couple of bottles of Special K2O Protein water.
I forgot I had it, but this morning after a filling breakfast, I started craving something crunchy.
There are chips and crackers and stuff for the guys, but I try to stay away.
Anyways, I found the bottles in the back of the fridge... I drank about half the bottle and man oh man, this stuff works!!
My craving went away, and I feel like I ate a full course meal.

This was about 40 mins ago, and I still feel really full.

My new favorite thing in the world is Huggable Hangers. I always figured they're a gimmick but I tried one package and now I'm hooked. Nothing slides off of them, they don't make points in your shoulders, and best of all your closets look so organized and neat and you have so much more space for clothes. I have small closets so I love these things.

Are those the thin velvety type I saw at Target not that long ago? :hmm:
I hate my hangers, always leaving shoulder marks, etc. I hang my shirts to dry, so... More info please Mrs.S!

those magic erasers do work! i've not had to use one in years but it is great at getting stains or marks or whatever off the floor or wall.

for stain removers, i recommend tide to go. also, spray n wash is good if you're pretreating a stain.

as for anything else, ummmm...special k has these 90 calorie snack bars, they're great. i had been eating the quaker granola bars but i hated that there was coconut in there. i mean seriously, i hate when people assume everyone loves stuff like coconut, especially when it's not like it's something obvious like german chocolate. anyway, the special k bars are great. even the vanilla one is very flavourful.

Are those the thin velvety type I saw at Target not that long ago? :hmm:
I hate my hangers, always leaving shoulder marks, etc. I hang my shirts to dry, so...

Yes they are, you can get knockoffs of them too-I haven't tried the knockoffs yet but I've seen some at Bed Bath And Beyond. Linens and Things is going out of business and they have them for 10 percent off.

The Huggable Hangers are pricey ($10 for a 10 pack) and I have read some reviews online saying that the velvet rubs off and you can't swivel the top hook(which is true, you can't). I haven't had mine long enough to know about the velvet. I have royal blue ones and I definitely wouldn't hang wet items to dry on them, the color comes off and probably the velvet too. I use the padded hangers for that and I will keep doing that. So I will wait and see how they hold up before trying more. I will try one package of the knockoffs too. It is difficult to hand certain types of tops and certain materials on them but it's worth it to me (so far).

With my luck they will all turn out to be pieces of crap but for now I like them, but I've only had them since last week. Pls don't blame me if you don't like them :wink: I think the best policy is to try one package for a long period of time, I went hog wild because I was so sick of my closets.

Even with breakage and other issues it's still much cheaper than having a closet company do an overhaul :shrug:

those magic erasers do work! i've not had to use one in years but it is great at getting stains or marks or whatever off the floor or wall.

for stain removers, i recommend tide to go. also, spray n wash is good if you're pretreating a stain.

as for anything else, ummmm...special k has these 90 calorie snack bars, they're great. i had been eating the quaker granola bars but i hated that there was coconut in there. i mean seriously, i hate when people assume everyone loves stuff like coconut, especially when it's not like it's something obvious like german chocolate. anyway, the special k bars are great. even the vanilla one is very flavourful.

Maddy just bought some new snack bars. I think one was raspberry flavored, and the other... :scratch: But these you mentioned sound familiar. I may have to snag a taste :shifty: She just had be buy some TigersMilk bars too. Peanut butter flavored :hmm:

I hate coconut! :yuck:

MrsS - I won't buy any new hangers for now. I'd need something where I could hang my wet tops, and the velvet possibly coming off on the clothes is NOT an option for me :happy:

Tigers Milk bars have been cosistently good since the 70's :drool: (not so good for you probably but I like the taste) I like the plain protein flavor.
Also Luna Bars are good. I like the chocolate peppermint.

Is the ShamWow any good? I'm thinking of using one on my dogs, if it works...

They're made in Germany, so you KNOW they work!! :wink: (I think that's the line the guy in the commercial uses here in Canada.)

I tried these the other day, and was simply blown away--bold peppery jack flavour, yet quite reasonable in terms of calories. I highly recommend them.

select_main_can.jpg

I ate the entire bag. :drool:

Not so good for you? :sad:

From Wikipedia:

Criticism
Although Tiger's Milk products are marketed as a health food, they contain Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil as shown on their website under product nutrition information. Additionally, the second ingredient listed is high fructose corn syrup, which has been linked to diabetes.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom