Post Your Scenic Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
12deAbrilde2008091.jpg

12deAbrilde2008037.jpg

:shifty:

Wow you got close to the seals Justin! One day my best friend's mom got a bit too close and a great big sea lion started barking and halling ass chasing her....it was hysterical and frightening all at the same time. Those things can grow to be HUGE and you'd think they couldn't move all that fast. Ha! Were we wrong.:lol:

Yeah I had to be careful. The kept a watchful eye on me on land and in the water. The alpha male was the one who kept the closest eye on me.

:applaud: AMAZING #&%^$-ing PICTURES.

this thread is absolutely drenched in creativity and talent. :drool:

HG, those guitar pics are incredible.... hope you don't mind if I right click save those.... they're desktop/wallpaper worthy.. :reject:...

I agree w/youtooellen, HG - those guitar pics are definately desktop worthy. I was thinking in even bigger terms, like a large collage of those, double matted with a big black frame. :drool:

Makes me wish 1) that I played guitar so I'd have one laying around, and 2) that I had wall space for a large collage of guitar photos.... :laugh:

Sweet pics, Justin. The one of "Larry" is really good!

I'm in Wyoming on vacation at my aunt and uncle's. Here are a few pics so far. I've got a bunch more to go through.

Smirking moose in Grand Teton National Park
IMG_9188.jpg

Nice little backyard
IMG_9190.jpg

More of the Tetons
IMG_9193bw.jpg

View from the Snake River Outlook
IMG_9197bw.jpg

Looking at the Brooks Range (about 30 miles north of the Tetons)
IMG_9199.jpg

We're getting some more snow tonight, and then in a couple days I'm going snowshoeing and hope to get a bunch more cool pics!

:up: Awesome pics Justin.....as usual. Looks like you were going for a No Line on the Horizon shot!

:up::up: Isn't it amazing how freely the moose and buffalo roam in places like Wyoming and Montana? My sister took some excellent pics while on a ski vacation in Jan. in MT. I bet you'll get some great shots while snowshoeing. Good luck! Be safe! Stay warm!

A few more Wyoming pics from a snowshoeing trip yesterday in Grand Teton National Park :)

Teton rising above the trail to Taggart Lake
IMG_9303.jpg

Varied landscape
IMG_9304.jpg

View across a frozen and snow covered Taggart Lake
IMG_9307.jpg

Wider view
IMG_9310.jpg

B&W view of Teton from Taggart Lake
IMG_9315bw.jpg

Right now it's a bit windy and snowing (about 5 inches have fallen since last night), and it's supposed to snow even more in the evening and overnight. Hopefully it clears up enough for me and my lowly 2wd car to get out of here on Friday...

Back
Top Bottom