Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some "after the rain" shots last weekend

P8100088.jpg

P8100104.jpg

P8100112.jpg

P8100109.jpg

Beautiful after-the-rain shots! :hyper:

ETA: Sorry for the double-post! The forum is messing with me today.

I wish you all could see how beautiful the moon is tonigth! :love:

Luna15-08-08.jpg

Of course is not a great pic but it gives an idea I could fall in love under this sky! :combust:

My Microscenic photo :D (dark field microscope ¬¬ I think)

102_7173.jpg

The groundskeepers at the university where I work do a great job with flowers in the summer. These were taken in front of the building where I work this past Friday.

KnoyFlowers081508.jpg

KnoyFlowers081508-2.jpg

KnoyFlowers081508-3.jpg

KnoyFlowers081508-4.jpg

A few pics from Crested Butte, CO last week. I didn't really have much time to go out shooting on my own (I was there for my sister's wedding), but did get a few before and after the ceremony. It was the absolutely perfect outdoor wedding weather, too. Sunny with big billowy clouds, and an awesome sunset (check my blog for the wedding pics).

Looking towards Crested Butte from the wedding site
web.jpg

Looking behind the wedding site
web.jpg

Sunset after the reception
web.jpg

web.jpg

I just spent the last hour or more looking through this entire thread. I have to thank all of you for posting such gorgeous pictures. I kept having Beautiful Day go through my head the whole time, what a beautiful world we have huh?

Way to go everyone, truly a remarkable thread....best I've seen.

A few pics from Crested Butte, CO last week. I didn't really have much time to go out shooting on my own (I was there for my sister's wedding), but did get a few before and after the ceremony. It was the absolutely perfect outdoor wedding weather, too. Sunny with big billowy clouds, and an awesome sunset (check my blog for the wedding pics).

Looking towards Crested Butte from the wedding site
web.jpg

Looking behind the wedding site
web.jpg

Sunset after the reception
web.jpg

web.jpg

I love Crested Butte...

Great shots Diemen

Last month my sis ewings, her hubby, and I spent a week in a little log cabin out in the woods around a mountain road in Virginia, while we were in the area for our mother's family's reunion. We were delighted to find that the owners had built a deck on the back of the cabin, and we spent quite a bit of time sitting on the deck, just watching the mountains. The view from the deck:

VA2008DeckView2.jpg

Tiger swallowtail having a nosh

VA2008BlackSwallowTail.jpg

Storm clouds in town

VA2008WaynesboroStormClouds.jpg

Excellent photos everyone!

Diemen, I'm sure the wedding pics of your sister's wedding are gorgeous. I've never been to CO, but your pics are gorgeous. All of them always are!

MsPurrl, your family vacation in the log cabin with the big deck sounds wonderful and I always love seeing the pictures you choose to share. The storm clouds look ominous!

Youvedonewhat, That photo of "nothing happened here" is classic! Too funny!

Thanks to all who share here in this thread, it really is fun to see what people choose to share--their photographic talents, sights, vacation pics, scenery, etc. Keep them coming folks! :up:

Awesome pics, everyone. Diemen, you’ve really got a great eye for capturing nature, along with people in nature!

Yesterday, I was just walking down the street, and noticed these guys. They didn’t move at all the entire time I was there. I thought it was bizarre and sweet, all in one.

img2872hn9.jpg

^Aww it must be love! :love:

birdsuj3.jpg

It must be the weekend of the bird face-off! Forgot that I also took this one on the same day...a mother/father seagull, with the baby on the left...a rather robust baby! I've been watching these guys for months, in the same location.

Now that I'm on a roll...

Crows in a tree, from a few months back:

crowsff7.jpg

Pigeons, resting on the Newfoundland Railway building:

railwayyt1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom