Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - such fantastic photos!

Here's my favourite that I took in Hawaii in December:

pc170045.jpg

I'm really looking forward to going to South Africa this summer, and for all the cool photo opportunities I'll have there.

Very nice, Thora! :love:

Wow - such fantastic photos!

Here's my favourite that I took in Hawaii in December:

pc170045.jpg

I'm really looking forward to going to South Africa this summer, and for all the cool photo opportunities I'll have there.

That is a gorgeous flower, Thora, what is it? Looks like some kind of lily?
I can't wait to hear all about your So Africa adventures!

No it's not a bird of paradise. There are several white Hawaiian flowers and there are several kinds of lilies that look similar but in different colors. I love Hawaiian flowers, they are so beautiful.

Yeah, not birds of paradise ... I thought I knew what these were, but don't. The flowers almost look like honeysuckle-type flowers, but they look like they're on a stem, not a vine. Could be some sort or orchid? White ginger?

Let's go to Paris! These were taken in May of 1996 with an old regular film camera, so quality isn't that good. I'll start with my favorite place, Pere Lachaise cemetery -- I could spend days in there!

A little dark:

peresorrow.jpg

Another Pere Lachaise (and I have photos from 2 other trips there, so you people are in for a potentially long haul ... ) I can't imagine how many pink roses are on this crypt!

pereroses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom