Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
swandiver! I'm glad to see you posting some scenics photos here, cos I know you have a load of them. I don't think I'd seen the second one from your back yard. Next time you're ready to go to Ireland, sign me up! :love:

Keep those pictures coming, and here's a long distance hug from Indiana. :hug:

I'm ready to go now!

Most of my scenic photos are gone with the wind (or hopefully on the data disk from my crashed hard drive). Have some photos I can scan, hopefully I can scan photos from Paris (particularly the Pere Lachaise cemetery ones). I ditched 90% of my "paper" photos when I moved here from Indiana.

Big bear hug back to you!

From our old house

iris1.jpg

SanibelLighthousePalm100906.jpg

Sanibel sunset:

ShawnsOct13Sunset7.jpg

I want a camera that can do that! (and the knowledge of how to use it!) I got my scanner connected to my new hard drive, so here is the "guinea pig" picture.

Serenity Bay, Castaway Cay:

serenitybay.jpg

Yet another Sanibel sunset picture--this is the point where everyone who has gone down to the beach to watch the sun set applauds and goes back to their place. :love:

101307SanibelSunset.jpg

We have them. I really need to keep my camera with me more often as I see things all over my little beach town I could photograph and share like sunsets and beaches and colorful plants, trees etc.

Awsome sunset MsPurrl! :up:

The ones I took

2106dd79.jpg

eb712056.jpg

The sun sets right in front of my house...so I see them all the time!

It's a low maintenance/low water plant -- I bought it in bloom last fall (I think -- I lose track of the "seasons' down here) and it rebloomed this summer!

Well it is really beautiful. I just have 2 ivy type plants and an anthurium that bloomed only once. I am not too good with plants, they usually die on me. :sad:

I hear ya, Karen. The only kind of plants I can keep alive are philodendron (sp?) or pothos, and I can't have those at home because they are poisonous to cats. So I have them at work.

swandiver, beautiful desert rose. And iloveedge, your sunsets are gorgeous! :love:

The first summer I moved to Florida, I bought a lot of pots and planted flowering plants in all of them .... then they dropped leaves, dropped flowers, died, etc. Turned out to be a bigger PITA than I thought! This desert rose may be the way to go. I also have 2 tomato plants I bought at Wal-Mart that had green tomatoes on them already, so we're enjoying the "fruits of my labor," so to speak!

Wow - such fantastic photos!

Here's my favourite that I took in Hawaii in December:

pc170045.jpg

I'm really looking forward to going to South Africa this summer, and for all the cool photo opportunities I'll have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom