Pets of present and from the past - Misc pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have two rabbits now. One called Napoleon because he is both very small and very angry and one called Marbles (seemingly he's lost his, he is so dopey)
P1000955.jpg

(Marbello)
P1000715.jpg

(Nap)

Aw, theyre lovely. :D

I've had newts, frogs, budgies, and numerous fish. Since Wayne and Janet passed away (goldfish), we've been a cat & dog family, but not really by design.

I once wanted an ant colony (the kind where you can view them in an aquarium). It was sadly vetoed by my mother.

I had a rabbit when I was little. He had some kind of heart problem and died when I was 10 :sad:. Since then, I've had a variety of fish and bull frogs. I want to keep this little kitten that's been hanging around my car, but I dunno if I should keep a stray.

Miscellenious pets!

On Thursday Blossom, my hamster died. :sad:

When I looked in one of my health care books on hamsters it looked as though it may have been a heart attack.

Here are a few pictures: (I hope this works)

The following day we got a new edition. His name is Darcy.

And here are 2 other members of our hamster family. This is Clint:

And here is Malcolm:

Bunnies and Guinea Pigs and Goats?!?!?! This might be the greatest thread ever :love:

I was thinking the same thing. :love:
I have a pet snake named Magnificent. He's so silly. He thinks he's a puppy. He might be the most affectionate snake I've ever seen. When I return after being away for a weekend, he greets me with a happy dance, until I lift the lid of his tank. Then he crawls up my arm to cuddle. And he'll just sit there, happily, nestled in my neck. He also LOVES dancing to music...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=774714708413

Sorry about Blossom, Cactus Annie.

Back
Top Bottom