Michael Jackson to Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Alright interference, here is your time to chose... It is a little early but this is going to take a while to make and I want this to look the best.

I want to be Michael Jackson for halloween but I am not the best fan of the red jacket.

Instead I have three choices and I am asking what your favorites are and which reminds you the most of Mr.Jackson. Of halloween I will post pictures of the costume.

For all costumes I will be wearing the short black pants, white socks, shoes, hand-less microphone, and the tape.

The ONLY thing different I will be wearing is that for #3 I will not be wearing the glove, I would only be wearing the white brace shown in the picture.

michael-jackson-grammy.jpg

MJ-Walk-Of-Fame-Jacket-a.jpg

UntitledMA14046763-0001.jpg

michael-jackson-victory-jacket.jpg

#3 The shiny jacket is in production and so fat the leotard is only made.

84843405-1.jpg

MJ-Dangerous-leotard-outfit.jpg

Thank you!

#1, all the way, hands down no question about it!! No MJ costume is right without the Glove imo.

I just want to say however that I don't think the copies are all that great. Get someone to make it closer to the original for you, if you want to do it right!

Well before Michael died, I told my wife that I am going to be MJ for Halloween.

I'm personally going with the Beat It jacket.

In reference to the costumes you've posted....the Grammy Awards picture (#1) is the best!

I wanted to be zombie MJ before he died, but now I think there are going to be too many of them :(

Well before Michael died, I told my wife that I am going to be MJ for Halloween.

I'm personally going with the Beat It jacket.

In reference to the costumes you've posted....the Grammy Awards picture (#1) is the best!

Sorry I feel like an idiot but the picture of the jacket is the Walk of Fame jacket, not the jacket Michael had in the grammy jacket, both are similar though.

I would of done the red jacket but I know many people are going to do that, so I was trying to head in the other direction. :)

I wanted to be zombie MJ before he died, but now I think there are going to be too many of them :(

You can coordinate different Michaels with your friends. Someone can be Jackson 5 Michael, the other can be Off the Wall Michael, Thriller Michael... that'd be a hit.

I think both michael jackson ideas are pretty sweet. Also, the title of this thread is sweet because of the nonsensical wording

I think both michael jackson ideas are pretty sweet. Also, the title of this thread is sweet because of the nonsensical wording

:angry:

my delima is that i know the blue jacket will look better with the white glove but, will it still look flashy?

because when i walk with it on, i want to have the looks and i dont know if i will get the same reaction as if i would the white jacket.

comments?

my delima is that i know the blue jacket will look better with the white glove but, will it still look flashy?

Dude, you'll be wearing a sequined jacket! It'll look flashy no matter what. I think people will recognize the blue as being more MJ than the white. Plus, the glove will pop more in contrast with the blue sleeve

If you do this, I will drive to wherever you live and be a zombie just so I can do that dance move with my arms up waving like a zombie. :drool:

I don't think I know a single person in real life who would have the guts to do something like this. As plain as I am, I'm the craziest person I know. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom