Let It Cosby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bill_cosby.gif

Headache needs to have this as his avatar again.

Can you believe I did too, completely out of the blue and without seeing this thread resurrected?

I don't believe you.

12538651.jpg

Cosby and Dre... almost as great as a match as Coldplay and Jay-Z. Almost.

Mine is the one where Cliff's parents have their 50th anniversary and the whole family does that awesome choreographed lip-synching thing. I also love the one where Vanessa gets drunk and Cliff and Clair teach her a lesson by pretending to take play a drinking game that includes Rudy.:lol:

I'm doing a paper for one of my media classes on family show "lessons" I am sooo using the drinking game and real world episodes :lol:

PLEASE tell me you are including some one-armed-man clips from Arrested Development! :pray:

I've seen like two episodes of that show...should I use it? So far I've just got a lot of "family" shows: Cosby, Growing Pains :)rolleyes: ), Family Matters, Full House, George Lopez, Grounded For Life, Reba, etc.

Wasn't that the pilot?

It's from season 2 according to wikipedia

I've seen like two episodes of that show...should I use it? So far I've just got a lot of "family" shows...

well, it's about a family but it's not really warm and fuzzy, more hilarious...

The Father (George Sr) always creates these complicated situations to teach his kids lessons always involving J Walter Weatherman (the one-armed-man). Pretty much every lesson involves violence and the kids being scarred for life over stupid things like not putting the milk back in the fridge. :lol:

I still don't understand what happened. Everyone I knew was watching it when it was on tv. But...I am getting a tad off topic here :hmm:

COSBY

Back
Top Bottom