I've Been on Interference So Long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been here long enough to remember a time where chat threads were considered a scourge on the message board (including the part where Sicy tried to exile everyone from it to using AIM instead of the board for inane discussions on whatever), a large number post count was a thing to be ridiculed for, and consequently recall the enacting of the +1000 posts=new thread. RIP randoooooom, and remember that without basstrap's creation, that whole OOC sub forum wouldn't be here. Which is also long enough to not remember half the things people are posting in here since they happened during the years after that where i'd left for a while.

Last edited:
Really though, I get that there's Facebook and Reddit, but where the hell did everyone go? I understand that people grow up, but I'm much older and I still find a few minutes a day to look the site over and occasionally post.

I know a ton of folks who were regulars or semi-regulars who just chat U2 stuff on Facebook now. Any news there is to be had will get posted and shared 100 times on social media.

#anecdotal

maybe they were never here in the first place....

WOOOOOOOOOO----OOOOOOOOOOOOH

Well U2kitten, Diamond, and Sting did make up 70% of our population at one point.

Anyone remember when U2kitten was banned for the last time the mods listed every single one of her alters?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well U2kitten, Diamond, and Sting did make up 70% of our population at one point.

Anyone remember when U2kitten was banned for the last time the mods listed every single one of her alters?

Lmfao. Oh I miss that thread.

I've been here during the tail end of a Clinton presidency, two Bush and two Obama presidencies and now a Trump presidency.

I don't remember being here for the banning of u2kitten from this site, but i do somewhat recall her epic and vaguely racist rant about being banned from a gas station. wasn't it over potato salad?

Last edited:
When you get banned from a gas station over potato salad it's time to maybe reevaluate your life.

forget being banned, the moment gas station potato salad becomes a part of your diet is cause for life reevaluation.

ive eaten gas station potato salad. i'm not proud of this.

I'm confused that a servo would even be selling potato salad.

We have a lot of gas stations that try to pass themselves off as also a deli. They're lying about it, and unless we're talking Cumby's hot dogs (which are 3am fine dining goddammit) aren't worth the risk. but i work nights and there aren't always a lot of food options when i don't bring my own lunch to work.

VDEraEn.png

I've been here so long, I remember Interference back when it looked like this and didn't have forums yet! :sexywink:

I think I even made a personal website that ripped off this style back in the day too...haha. I love it, though--so "Web 1.0."

I've been on Interference so long I remember that time the HAPA Rejoice Song Of The Week stayed that way for about five years.

I've been on Interference so long, I remember when melon appeared more often than once in a blue moon.

Back
Top Bottom