I've Been on Interference So Long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if ABEL and Rono are still together. Last I heard either he was moving to Texas or she was moving to the Netherlands to be with him.

IWB! Hello!

Rono and Abel are happily married and in the Netherlands.

I've been with Salome for thirteen years and married for seven. Parents to a toddler and one year old. I would never have met him if it wasn't for another interferencer selling him a U2 ticket for the Dublin concert (which I didn't go to) and staying in the city I come from because all the hotels in Dublin were fully booked. I've not been here so long, I don't know if anyone remembers me. I think I started posting in 2000/01!

IWB! Hello!

I've been with Salome for thirteen years and married for seven. Parents to a toddler and one year old. I would never have met him if it wasn't for another interferencer selling him a U2 ticket for the Dublin concert (which I didn't go to) and staying in the city I come from because all the hotels in Dublin were fully booked. I've not been here so long, I don't know if anyone remembers me. I think I started posting in 2000/01!

:love:

Hi guys!

I haven't been around these parts for a very long time. Amazing to see others who I remember back from around the Elevation era!

When I logged in today, I noticed that it is exactly 18 years TO THE DAY that I joined Interference!

C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! :crazy:

Imagine if I knew then that U2 would only come to Australia TWICE in around 20 years?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :sad: :sad: :sad:

IWB! Hello!

Oh hey!

That’s pretty awesome!

I've been here so long, that the last time I posted was 8 years ago. And that was my first post in 6 years.

Apparently I'm still at Uni if my bio is to be believed!

Anyway, I'm back! :wave:

I feel like I've grown up here. I joined as a sophmore in college, living in Minnesota. Over the course of my membership, I moved to LA, started and graduated with my Master's degree, got a job, worked, moved to Germany, enrolled in a PhD program, working part time as an English instructor and am almost done with my doctorate now! Oh, and I got married in the meantime... to a fellow interferencer, Vincent Vega :D

I feel like I've grown up here. I joined as a sophmore in college, living in Minnesota. Over the course of my membership, I moved to LA, started and graduated with my Master's degree, got a job, worked, moved to Germany, enrolled in a PhD program, working part time as an English instructor and am almost done with my doctorate now! Oh, and I got married in the meantime... to a fellow interferencer, Vincent Vega :D

:love:

I know I’m a youngen on interference, but my 10 year anniversary is coming up. Of the current regulars, I’m sure I’m one of the very few who is in the single digits.

Congrats! :beer: I think I have about 6 months or so to go to that mark.

You didn't end up being such a prick after all. I guess none of us really did :wink:

Thank you! Naturally, I think we've all mellowed over the years. I've retired from longwinded posts. I try to be as concise as possible. :wink:

15 for me. Funny story, I put cobl04 as my usetname, because it was 04. And then a few years ago, I think when I downsized from COBL_04 to cobl04, I realised that I joined in 05 by looking at the fucking Join Date attached to every single post I've ever made. It must have been a typo.

15 for me. Funny story, I put cobl04 as my usetname, because it was 04. And then a few years ago, I think when I downsized from COBL_04 to cobl04, I realised that I joined in 05 by looking at the fucking Join Date attached to every single post I've ever made. It must have been a typo.

As it turns out, 7 isn’t my lucky number.

Back
Top Bottom