I've Been on Interference So Long...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been on interference, correction, I've been lurking on interference, so long that my saliva tastes like toilet cakes. Blue ones.

If I recall Alisaura's explanation correctly, Interference had a forum in the late nineties but there was some sort of forum upgrade or website crash in 2000, after which everybody's old registration dates disappeared. Hence, nobody has a pre-2000 registration date. Any other old timers recall this?
This is true (and yes I am old). I've been on so long that I remember The Great Server Crash of 2000, and the great wave of angst and woe that followed when the (relatively) old hands back then lost their reg dates and post counts.

I actually can't remember when I first registered, but it was 1999 at least. This was my first internet forum and I was pretty active, since I was at uni and discovering the internet and its endless opportunities for procrastination.

*dodders off back to the Old Blue Crackers Retirement Home*

pretty sure that was done to tone down the posts made by those people who seem to have no concept of what the caps lock key does.

That's why some of us write clf, for caps lock filter, at the bottom of all caps posts. But if your post has an I, use a lower case L and you will also pass the filter.

And I'm glad I'm not the only person thinking of THRILLHO.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

That's why some of us write clf, for caps lock filter, at the bottom of all caps posts. But if your post has an I, use a lower case L and you will also pass the filter.

And I'm glad I'm not the only person thinking of THRILLHO.

Or fcl for Fuck CapsLockfilter. :wink:

When you been on a board so long that a 15 year old song mystery is solved and the same board is still around.. referring to that one song someone posted in 2002 that sounded like U2 that was solved sometime last year. I forgot the band name, haha, but they were Canadian.

***song is Ammunition by All Good Children.

i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive there'll be no more lies there'll be no more lies there'll be no more lies there'll be no more lies i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive there's be no more lies there's be no more lies there's be no more lies there's be no more lies i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive i will eat you all alive

Does anyone remember laughter????

Seriously though does anyone here remember The Wire?

Back
Top Bottom