I'm Getting Married on August 8th, 2009!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to the 10-day forecast, it's supposed to be 76 and raining that day. I'd take the heat-wave personally, as it's an outdoor wedding in the evening.

Awwww hope it ends up not raining so you can have your outdoor wedding :hug:

I was supposed to have a beach wedding but a tropical storm came through that day lol. All week long we had nothing but hot beautiful weather! lol.

Eh, I don't trust any Seattle weather forecast beyond a 3-day forecast. I'm sure the 10-day forecast will change as it gets closer.

:)

And now I'm creating the playlist for the dancing, and I'm realizing that the loudness wars are ruining this. Some songs are quite a bit louder than others! Panic! Does anyone who knows anything about audacity or some other music editing program feel like doing me a huge favour? :D

So you gonna be creating wedding moments that will get 5 million hits on Youtube, get you on the Today Show AND sell Chris Brown songs? :wink:

And now I'm creating the playlist for the dancing, and I'm realizing that the loudness wars are ruining this. Some songs are quite a bit louder than others! Panic! Does anyone who knows anything about audacity or some other music editing program feel like doing me a huge favour? :D

If you create it in itunes, I think you select Sound Check in the Edit Preferences Playback and it evens the volume on all the tracks :shrug:

HIP HIP HURRAY CONGRATULATIONS!! :applaud:

HIP HIP HURRAY CONGRATULATIONS!!

the opening picture is really nice :wave:

your last day of freedom...but she does look worth it

-dan

Just remember to BREATHE :wink:
Enjoy the day. Congratulations again to you both :hug:

wed.gif