I'm Getting Married on August 8th, 2009!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just realized I'm getting married on my sister-in-law's 30th birthday. :happy: She'll get nice cake, that's for sure! Best birthday cake ever?

And here are a few of my engagement pictures, for your viewing pleasure (thanks to Miss Maria M!)

n643945537_3763347_6584.jpg

you know photos like these are so magical to me, they make me wanna cry, you can just feel and see the true love between you two. I love it, so touching!

:up:

Dont think I put in this thread, GOOD LUCK for the big day! :applaud:

Where are you honeymooning at?

Disneyland. For 5 days and 6 nights. :D

Congrats and good luck! I still have to plan my wedding. :reject:

Thank goodness we're almost done.... A little less than 6 months to go!

Us too...

:hug:

Your getting married on Edge's Birthday.

It's also my sister-in-law's 30th birthday. Actually, though, between birthdays and anniversaries, we're gonna have an extra cake a the rehearsal dinner. My dad's July 28th, I'm July 30th, my mom is August 5th, my grandparents' anniversary is August 5th, my brother is August 6th, and his wife is August 8th.

you know photos like these are so magical to me, they make me wanna cry, you can just feel and see the true love between you two. I love it, so touching!

:up:

Dont think I put in this thread, GOOD LUCK for the big day! :applaud:

THANKS!

awww, how sweet bub! you made a wedding thread! :happy:

almost makes up for waking me up to vote in radiohead survivor. :grumpy:

Congratulations! May you have many happy years together! It is possible, LOL! The hubby and I just celebrated our 17th!

A Disneyland honeymoon! :up:

Being a married man myself since april 17th 2009 (the pictures to proof it are in the interference picture thread a) I can tell you this: Everything remains the same but feels better :)

Have a great day and a beautiful honeymoon :up:

OMG speaking of marriage, someone just told me her son, got married, and the bride is 19 and he is 20 - OMG I think thats INSANE!

I know, even 19 year old girls have babies

I still think thats insane!

but thats cause I aint been there.

Im, only now, and so late in life, getting mine on track. I guess so many mature so young. to me its crazy cause, unless its pure pure love then I feel you should learn who you are first before you meet someone and then in time over years know for sure, I feel you wouldnt be that at 20 years old. OH I dunno. :crack::crack:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom