I had a dream last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cactus Annie

Refugee
The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxar
Well actually this was my mum's. She told me about it this morning. Yes I did have a dream last night but it wasn't as interesting as my mum's. Plus unlike her's it wasn't U2 related.

Yes, in her dream last night she told me that Bono came to visit us. He had been drinking and for some reason he was with that wretched character from EastEnders Ian Beale, AKA Adam Woodyat,t aka he may not be a useless oaf in real life but Ian Beale certainly is. Why don't they just kill him off?

Anyway, as I said Bono had come around to our flat, he had been drinking and he had brought EasEnders Ian Beale with him. Then according to my mum, he proceeded to do a massive turd in our toilet. In fact mum said it was so large that reached from the bottom of the toilet bowl u-bend all the way and over the lid of the seat! Then to cap things off he consequently vomited all over the bathroom floor. I made my excuses and said I was going out "But Bono's here" mum cried. I suppose this incident would put me off someone for life. I think the worst thing Bono done was to bring Ian Beale along with him. I mean, how could he?

What are your thoughts?

A0000186.jpg

Well actually this was my mum's. She told me about it this morning. Yes I did have a dream last night but it wasn't as interesting as my mum's. Plus unlike her's it wasn't U2 related.

Yes, in her dream last night she told me that Bono came to visit us. He had been drinking and for some reason he was with that wretched character from EastEnders Ian Beale, AKA Adam Woodyat,t aka he may not be a useless oaf in real life but Ian Beale certainly is. Why don't they just kill him off?

Anyway, as I said Bono had come around to our flat, he had been drinking and he had brought EasEnders Ian Beale with him. Then according to my mum, he proceeded to do a massive turd in our toilet. In fact mum said it was so large that reached from the bottom of the toilet bowl u-bend all the way and over the lid of the seat! Then to cap things off he consequently vomited all over the bathroom floor. I made my excuses and said I was going out "But Bono's here" mum cried. I suppose this incident would put me off someone for life. I think the worst thing Bono done was to bring Ian Beale along with him. I mean, how could he?

What are your thoughts?

What was your mum eating and/or drinking before she went to sleep?? :lol:

Or more importantly, what was Bono eating?

We think it may have something to do with the medication she's on. Before she goes to bed she takes a dose of corticosteroid nasal spray because of a temporary lose in taste and smell. She says since she's been on she's been having weird dreams. Thursday night she dreamt that the TV presenter Vernon Kay was pursuing her.

We think it may have something to do with the medication she's on. Before she goes to bed she takes a dose of corticosteroid nasal spray because of a temporary lose in taste and smell. She says since she's been on she's been having weird dreams. Thursday night she dreamt that the TV presenter Vernon Kay was pursuing her.

I had the same dream last night!

Back
Top Bottom