How was your christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spent the day with family, the first Christmas with my grandson. He was so adorable and more interested in the bows and boxes than in the toys. It rained all day outside so it was so nice and comforting and warm to be inside with good food, drink, the roaring fire and just being together. It sure did go by quickly though!

Got all the gift cards I wanted and a new wardrobe! The BAW's hooked it up, and we all got to spoil the new kids in our family. Baw's got the kids little riding tonkas and an old school big wheel, with other stuff but the kids were stoked.

gr8. I too spend my christmas wid familly had special cake and diner. Went church in the eve. it was beautifully decorated.
It was a fun day for me. hey by the way.....do you all have any special plan for your new year.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great. We went over to my grandparents on Christmas Eve for snacks and opened the presents for them and from them. We opened presents at home on Christmas morning and then went over to my grandparents again in the afternoon for Christmas dinner. At night we took our annual drive to look at Christmas lights. As for New Year's Eve, all of my friends and I are going over to our friend's apartment for dinner and drinking.

One of the best so far! Went to the in laws on Christmas Eve for dinner and opening presents with them. Christmas morning opened gifts to each other and just spent the day relaxing. Made dinner that night than went to see "Marley and Me" :cute:

I had a wondeful Christmas, spending it with my dad's side of the family!!! One of the very best Christmas I have had in a very long time!!! I could just be myself wIth the wonderful cousins have!!!! Also I was very blessed with what I got as gifts.

Muchly needed, too short, a whirlwind. Got my grandma's famous saurkraut soup and stuffing :drool: which I missed last year, laughed so hard it hurt making fun of my brothers, slept for three days straight and didn't feel like I'd finally caught up until the last day.. umm.. managed to get through the whole thing with minimal travel delays. Wonderful, all in all :up:

I agree with Kaf, it was all over before I knew it! Spent time with family and had lots of nice food and exchanged presents. The weather was really nice here so I ended up walking a great deal, too :) All in all, it was good :yes:

Back
Top Bottom