High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, some folks have...and it is high school...yes/no????? :shrug: Headache merely mentioned his prom and I invited him to post a prom pic...nothing more. nothing less. I had no idea that this thread would be this long...but members seem comfortable with it...sorry. :)

Last edited:
OK.. I hope this works. I'm terribly illiterate with upload programs. Also, I apologize if it's too big. Oh, and be nice. :wink:

16257prom_12-med.jpg

You're adorable Carrie! :cute:

I think my Mom has all of my prom pics so I'll see if she can scan one for me...

then again, I went to prom in the early 80's (a HORRIBLE time in hair/fashion history) so maybe I won't :uhoh:

I think I was a freshman in this picture...I don't have many high school pics on the computer.

34285%3B2323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E232347%3A873933ot1lsi

uwwedoogie said:

thanks, ur the only one who replyed, i have others of me with my cowboy hat and guitar but I'll keep them while I still have dignity...

Well, it was kinda odd for Mr. BAW to be calling you a cute little lad without it sounding strange! but you're pic was nice...:)

As to Carrie and Bonochick...Mr. BAW can answer, :up: very nice..:)

Well since they aren't too old and embarrassing, here's a small collection of me in high school.

My high school days were Sept. 2000 to June 2003.

A lot of these pictures are from a leadership conference I went to in grades 11 and 12 at a nearby university.

Me inexplicably wearing a cowboy hat...the only time I've ever worn one, and the craziest part is I was sober. Taken by Rachel at the Grade 12 leadership conference.
dave_cowboy_baby.jpg

My skills group at the Grade 11 leadership conference. Our group name was "Group Smurf Soup...Help Help Help!", whatever the hell THAT means.
group_smurf_soup...help_help_help.jpg

Me and a girl I went out with for about 3 months before and during the Grade 12 leadership conference, and my acoustic guitar (Michaela - that's the guitar's name, not the girl. The girl is Meghan). This was at the conference, about a week before we broke up.
nsssa62.jpg

And the prom pic, with me in my tux. That is Meghan, and by that time we had been broken up for about a month and I was going out with Rachel by this time. But the conference and prom were only about a month apart, and we had plans to go to the prom months in advance so we went as friends and had a good time. Then my best friend tried to pick her up at about 3 am, and it got really sketchy with him after that.
prom_copy.jpg

And here we have the infamous grad pic. God do I ever look like an über-nerd. Damn was i ever 1337. w00t.
grad.jpg

And now last but not least, here's one of me now. Well, not now, cause I look like hell cause I'm recuperating from mono, but a recent one from about a month and a half ago.
picture_28_copy.jpg

Bonochick said:
I think I was a freshman in this picture...I don't have many high school pics on the computer.

Freaking adorable picture of BC here

That picture makes me wanna squish you! :cute:

the only high school pictures that exist of me (that i know of) are the mug shots they took each year for school IDs. and those have been successfully destroyed. i didn't put in a senior yearbook picture, but you all here should appreciate the use of a u2 quote (i don't know i think it was something from the fly) for my senior quote garbage...

i look pretty much the same now though, since it was only a couple years ago....

HelloAngel said:
DaveC - I had a horrific case of mono in college. How are you doing?

me too--my spleen went nuclear, there was surgery involved, and lots and lots of drugs...

mono is evil.

hope you both recovered quickly.

dandy said:

me too--my spleen went nuclear, there was surgery involved, and lots and lots of drugs...

mono is evil.

hope you both recovered quickly.

My god! Your spleen!!! :sad:

Well, unfortunately, I was the victim of the incompetent people at a doc-in-a-box medical clinic I was going to at the time. It took them three tests/tries to diagnose me with mono even after my glands had swelled and a good friend was diagnosed as well.

Anyway, long story short, I had complications because I have a poor immune system. My legs grew red bumps, and shortly thereafter, stopped working for a week or so. I couldn't keep any food down and had to be taken to the emergency room. During all of this, a doctor told my mom that I may never recover because I might have serum sickness.

I recovered, but my heart was weakened in the process. :shrug:

carrie, that's horrible. :hug:

it took four doctors to figure out that i had mono, too, despite the swollen glands, the sore throat from hell, the sleeping 20 hours a day... for something that's so common, you'd think they'd be able to spot it easily. :mad:

i'm ok now. my immune system ain't what it used to be, but on the other hand, i became a cheap drunk. :drunk:

i had mono back in uhhh...early 2000. so that was my junior year. i think i was out of school for two weeks? thanks to that, i now need at least eight hours of sleep to be functional. i used to be fine on a couple hours - i remember when i would stay up till three and wake up around six-ish.

[COLOR=90D0F8]dave is cute[/COLOR]

Well, I wasnt going to post on this but with the gallery deal I uploaded my senior pic. So here goes, not sure if I'm doing this right though:

11870Mike_Blue_Senior_Picture_.jpg

Blue Room 1988

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
Well, I wasnt going to post on this but with the gallery deal I uploaded my senior pic. So here goes, not sure if I'm doing this right though:

//forum.interference.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/298/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

I don't know what happened but I did check the photo on the Gallery...not only are you smart but you're good lookin' too!

:up: With all these single gals, you should show your face more often!!!!

Mr. BAW said:

I don't know what happened but I did check the photo on the Gallery...not only are you smart but you're good lookin' too!

:up: With all these single gals, you should show your face more often!!!!

:lol: I dont know what I did either but I seem to have fixed it. Thanks for the compliment, unfortunately the pic was 16 years ago!!! Hair is a bit thinner and add about 15lbs!!! :lol: So not exactly what I look like now. Just similiar :lol:

Back
Top Bottom