High School pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have my senior picture, even though I fought my parents tooth and nail to not have one taken. I umm hate it so I'm going to pass (and I don't have a working scanner). Everyone else's seem to have come out nicely though.

Sicy said:
Junior year 1989
I have my Depeche Mode shirt on :drool:

11th_grade_1.jpg

And Senior year 1990 :freak: :crack:

class_of_90_1.jpg

these make you look like a "nice" person

I'm afraid I'm just way too strikingly handsome for you people. If I were to post my picture you would all just burst into flames.:combust:

oh yeah I thought I was all that and a bag of chips.
:der:

:laugh:

From my Senior year (1993). This is me and my prom date. I of course did not go with anyone from my class. I took an older guy. A 22 year old US Marine. :sexywink: *I begged him to wear his uniform but he wanted to wear the tux. :angry:*

Love my hair!?
:lmao:
3428367523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3DXROQDF%3E2323744%3B3%3B534ot1lsi

Last edited:
Me, 1997 (sorry it's black and white...I don't have a scanner, so I had to find these on the internet):
megan.jpg

1996/1997:
dinner2.jpg

I look about 12 in these pictures. :laugh:

No. way. in. hell.

Picture this:

* very very skinny
* very very pale
* very very long blonde hair that made me look even skinner and paler
* metal orthodontic braces that pushed the shape of my lips out cause I was really skinny and have a small jaw.

etc :(

aww come on beli.. I'm a twig too :hug: lol and I had a retainer in 5th grade :crack:

meegannie said:
Me, 1997 (sorry it's black and white...I don't have a scanner, so I had to find these on the internet):
megan.jpg

Nontheless, that's a great picture. Very beautiful.:)

Hewson said:
me.jpg

Headache, is it just the lighting in the pic, or did you have a mohawk?
And are you lefty? (I could never go to my left, might as well just hand the ball to the defender if I tried)

it's just the lighting... everyone always asks if i had a mohawk in that pic though... clean shaved, 3 setting, faded... yes, i remember what hair cut i used to get in high school.. i'm pathetic

and no... i'm very much right handed. i just happen to have a better handle than you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom