Happy Friggin' Birthday, Cobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
11.jpg

God, I hate you. I mean, happy birthday, dear friend! :hug:

For the record, Cobbler, I give you a lot of shit cause I think of you like a younger brother, and since I can't tease my own little brother without being a horrible, horrible person, I deflect it onto you. But only cause I
love you like a little brother.
There I said it. Whatever. :shifty:

I need a drink. Can I borrow that shot glass?

Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can crash a thread with that many videos.

Or maybe it does.

Happy Birthday again. :wink:

Have a cracking birthday CoBBle. Get well smashed on Sat night so you can pre-drink your sorrows away before Richmond upset Geelong on Sunday. It'll be hard for you to deal with and it's gonna happen ;)

Thanks errbody!

bono_man2002 said:
This has turned into post crap videos thread?

okay. Peace On Earth - U2 ‏ - YouTube

You said it not me :wink:

intedomine said:
Have a cracking birthday CoBBle. Get well smashed on Sat night so you can pre-drink your sorrows away before Richmond upset Geelong on Sunday. It'll be hard for you to deal with and it's gonna happen ;)

Better not mate don't need my multi ruined for another week haha

Happy b'day Daddy Fat Saxx!

I sent Bartel, Pods and Ling over to your place with a couple of slabs of Carlton Dry. :up: Stokes too, but I'm not sure what the hell he's bringing over.

you make me laugh, you assholes. and hey, you got a <3 in return scumbo!

Happy b'day Daddy Fat Saxx!

I sent Bartel, Pods and Ling over to your place with a couple of slabs of Carlton Dry. :up: Stokes too, but I'm not sure what the hell he's bringing over.

thanks :hug: i'm sure Stokesy and I will be up for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom