Happy Birthday, Zoots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelordevil

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
30738195-30738196-large.jpg

YouTube - The BEATLES birthday song

deal_Zoots_Carpet_Cleaning_Discount.jpg

Happy Birthday, to an international man of mystery and intrigue!

ZOOOOOOTS! :rockon::heart::rockon:

Just a warning ahead of time: You're going to be extremely disappointed. This is the forum that shits on birthday threads of posters/members that don't appeal to them, instead of simply ignoring said threads which would be the mature way to go about it. It has become so bad that genuine friends end up starting their birthday threads with a "I hope I don't get flamed" or "this is for my alter, really" coupled with an uhoh or reject smiley etc. What a joke!

:wave: Have a good one, Zoots. You're not missing much here, man. It's like you never left.

Hey zoots -- props on going out with a big bang! Happy Birthday! :rockon:

And Imperor -- you are such a clever and charming guy! We need a highfive smilie just for you.

Hapy Birthday mate. Didya get banned? Obviously you can't reply to that. Look forward to your return!

Just a warning ahead of time: You're going to be extremely disappointed. This is the forum that shits on birthday threads of posters/members that don't appeal to them, instead of simply ignoring said threads which would be the mature way to go about it. It has become so bad that genuine friends end up starting their birthday threads with a "I hope I don't get flamed" or "this is for my alter, really" coupled with an uhoh or reject smiley etc. What a joke!

Come on, impy. You know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom