Happy Birthday Mrs. Edge!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
happy birthday!!!! even if i am a day or so late... you should celebrate your birthday the whole week like i did for mine this month

Awwww, Gabe! :cute: That was a great start to yet another exhausting work day! (This new job is really taking it out of me!) :yawn:

Thankyou all of you for the wonderful Bday wishes. :heart: I spent the night before with Paul and my mom at the ridiculously expensive Hay Adams hotel, which is right across the street from the White House. My mom has always wanted to stay there. It was lovely, but I'm not sure it was worth as much as we paid! :faint:

Then on my actual Bday (Sunday) we had a wonderful (but again ludicrously expensive) champagne brunch. Of course, to get my money's worth (or my mother's money's worth in this case), I STUFFED myself and then I had to go to belly dance class! :barf: That was not such a great idea...but I didn't have much choice because my gala is on May 2/3 and we had to rehearse! I brought my mom which was great because she has never seen me dance in person before (authentic belly dancing, not just U2/MW stuff).

After class Paul and I spent a lovely evening cuddled up at home, only leaving the house to go out for dinner (even though we were still kind of full from brunch!).

Paul did give me a great present but apparently we are doing something special this weekend that is a surprise! :hmm: I'll let you know when I find out what that is. :scratch:

Thanks again everyone for the wonderful messages that made me smile! :love:

Back
Top Bottom