Happy Birthday, GaleonGirl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For your birthday this year, I give you the gift of Knowledge:

- New Kids On The Block-Step By Step[/url]

- Journey - Don't stop believin[/url]
- Tom Petty - Learning To Fly: Version 1[/url]

- David Lee Roth-California girls[/url]

OK my opinions:

NKOTB: Wow. And people say it's bad I liked the Backstreetboys as a kid? :lol: This is equally cheesy, it's so bad it's actually good! What's with all the geekdancing?

Journey: Not bad at all! Certainly after watching that whole NKOTB video. I'm diggin' this, they remind me of Aerosmith! Tho the lead singer would look better without the 'stache imo.
Why the hell have I never heard of this band??? They're good!

Tom Petty: Hm.. Don't see much special about this.. sounds like a classical 80s song to me.. It's not bad, but not brilliant to me. Fine to listen to but nothing special..

DLR: Ok, first thought. EIGHTIES. Wow. This is bad. This is really really really bad. :lmao: Oh wow. I know the eighties were bad, but this beats everything!
Awfully cheesy video, very 80s. Cheesy tune too. :lol: Uhm yeah. Brb. Washing my eyes with soap.

happy_birthday.jpg

HAVE A FAB DAY!!!:wave:

:lmao: Uh.. I have blonde hair... I think that's all we have in common....

:) Thanks for the wishes BC and PR. I still want to know what Bono was drinking in that pic! :drool: Mullettttttt

Ja hallo Johan! Dit is wel een beetje heel erg laat. Je kan al bijna weer een draadje starten voor haar volgende verjaardag. :rolleyes:

Which reminds me... Ik was niet online op jouw verjaardag.
Dus bij deze, nog hartelijk gefeliciteerd!
:p

inderdaad aan alle nederlanders alvast een heel gezellige zestigste verjaardag toegewenst!

:p

Back
Top Bottom